• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

The main (CENTRAL) ElgrandOC Christmas Meet - 23rd / 24th November

Just looked, parking is a fiver, entrance to hall and gardens is free with lottery ticket. These places know how to charge.

That must be to get into the actual hall is it? As parking to just get in the grounds was only a fiver last year!
yea thats for the hall and gardens dont know if the lottery ticket will cover parking or not but it is worth a try

I have Emailed them with the question of the £5 parking fee. Hope to get a response tomorrow. We are visiting the hall on the way down Saturday as was thinking that there will be very little time on Sunday to have a proper look around.

Just googling location of pub and noticed "ADS luxury 8 seater minibuses" just round the corner.... Should we do a drive-by on the way to Hardwick Hall?? 😀

I have Emailed them with the question of the £5 parking fee. Hope to get a response tomorrow. We are visiting the hall on the way down Saturday as was thinking that there will be very little time on Sunday to have a proper look around.
We are planning on doing the same thing on the Saturday

Just confirmed everything with the pub, all good. We have our own little section again so as you walk into the pub hang a right onto the raised area and everyone should be there. Order your food once you know what your having as they probably will not be happy with 60 orders all at the same time and would prefer them a little more spaced out. See some of you tonight and the rest of you tomorrow

@jason pullin There may be a slight increase in my party size - in addition I will have a teenager, child, and infant. Might be a bit late to organise anything different now but I hope we can squeeze them in!

If anyone wants to give their car a pre meet wash. (Get rid of the motorway scuz) There's a shell garage with jet wash about a mile down the a38 from the hotel. 😁

what time are people arriving

Just confirmed everything with the pub, all good. We have our own little section again so as you walk into the pub hang a right onto the raised area and everyone should be there. Order your food once you know what your having as they probably will not be happy with 60 orders all at the same time and would prefer them a little more spaced out. See some of you tonight and the rest of you tomorrow
I am here now cannot see anyone yet but there is another van out front could be Rob

cool we stopped at wetherby for some lunch

Back