• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

The main (CENTRAL) ElgrandOC Christmas Meet - 23rd / 24th November

We have a small Drone for sale, if anyone is interested!??? Cost over ยฃ200.... ๐Ÿ˜“ Hardly used due to the Gaffa' not having a steady hand! X

Yorkshire flag between the sunroofs then if we are getting overhead shots!! Will look good if people have their county flags on..

Sadly I won't be able to make this one it falls on my birthday 'week' and I'm really getting stuck into this restoration project now so I'm literally burning money to stay warm in the garage lol, I will be there in spirit ๐Ÿ˜‰

Now then boys and girls. Every year we do one big central Christmas Meet. We get a list of all those who want to come and pick a location that is MOST central to everyone on the list.

CONFIRMED MEETING DETAILS

SUNDAY 24th NOVEMBER @ 12PM

Castlewood Brewers Fayre pub - LINK FOR DIRECTIONS.

We will be having a sit down meal together at this location as we did in 2018. We'll get a corner of the room booked and sorted. I will sort out a cut off date to be able to join for the meal as we need to give the location notice of how many tables etc.

After the meal we will do what we did last year, have a quick run up to Hardwick Hall (J29 M1) for pictures etc.

For anyone wanting to travel up/down on Saturday, there is a Premier Inn located right next to the pub...

Link to Hotel
Direction to Hotel

If you want to stay overnight, please contact the hotel and book a room directly. If you are booking overnight, please let us know so that we can update the thread here so that we know who is going to be there.

Following the meal there will be a quick stint up the M1 to Hardwick Hall. This is a great place for us to park up, chat amongst ourselves, get some pictures and not get in the way of the pub staff! It's only a few miles up the road, and a convoy of 30 odd Elgrand's would look amazing! Hardwick hall is family and pet friendly, so if you have dogs etc, you can take them for a walk here.
Hardwick Hall is owned by the National Trust and there is a ยฃ5 per car fee to get onto the site (free for National Trust Members). So please remember to bring some money to get in if you are wanting to join us up there.

1. @Karl & @Pippa - 2 Adults - Teesside - BOOKED OVERNIGHT
  2. @Jaxx - 2 Adults - South Wales
  3. @Bezzbailey - 2 Adults - Stoke on Trent - BOOKED OVERNIGHT
  4. @nclepeter - 2 People - Jarrow
  5. @jason pullin - 2 Adults & 1 Child - Mansfield
  6. @KnightRider - 2 Adults - Manchester - BOOKED OVERNIGHT
  7. @Mirvin8 - 1 Adult - Skegness
  8. @pmdirectuk - 1 Adult - Sheffield
  9. @Markcurn1 - 2 Adults - South Wales - BOOKED OVERNIGHT
  10. @Bookseller18 - 2 Adults & 2 Children
  11. @tonymorrell - 2 Adults - Middlesbrough
  12. @Sharon-Tina - 2 Adults & 1 Dog - Derbyshire/Notts Boarder
  13. @Reverend RobP - 2 Adults & 2 Children - York - BOOKED OVERNIGHT
  14. @scottt 79 - 2 Adults & 1 Child - Newcastle - BOOKED OVERNIGHT
  15. @Malcwit - 2 Adults - Rugeley/Lichfield
  16. @Karlos - 2 Adults - Luton - BOOKED OVERNIGHT
  17. @BMR - 2 Adults - 3 Miles Away
  18. @headless - 2 Adults - Sheffield
  19. @Bettsy - 2 Adults & 3 Children - Derbyshire/Notts Boarder
  20. @Revo - 2 Adults 1 Child MAYBE - Crewe
  21. @stephen - 2 Adults - Yorkshire
  22. @Michael6457 - 2 Adults - Birmingham - BOOKED OVERNIGHT
  23. @Lize - 1 Adult - Cambridge - BOOKED OVERNIGHT
  24. @KBro34 - 2 adults + dog - Mansfield
  25. @Highway Star Camper - 2 adults - Manchester
  26. @Serra - 1 adult - few miles
  27. @gerry - 2 adults - Washington
  28. @ALLUN ROBINS - Midlands - 1 Adult - BOOKED IOVERNIGHT
  29. @Ian H - 2 Adults - Derby
  30. @Parentalnightmare - 3 adults 4 kids - Wolverhampton
  31. @Pixelpoker - 1 Adult - POTENTIAL TBC
  32. @Ruzz1 - 2 adults - Scotland - BOOKED OVERNIGHT
  33. @Madcalc - 2 Adults - BOOKED OVERNIGHT
  34. @Xxyukixx - 2 Adults & 2 Children - BOOKED OVERNIGHT
  35. @Mozsmith - 2 adults - Manchester - BOOKED OVERNIGHT
I'll just pop the bed down and find a quiet place to be.

I will nip over for a drink Saturday, then go home to my nice warm bed 3 miles away
Is there any flooding around Mansfield must be a nightmare

Sorry to say I wont be staying over like I planned, but I'm gonna try and get over for the meet on the sunday.

Yorkshire flag between the sunroofs then if we are getting overhead shots!! Will look good if people have their county flags on..
Please. Where on here do I find details of the Mansfield meet? I am verrry new!:confused::)

Please. Where on here do I find details of the Mansfield meet? I am verrry new!:confused::)
Very first post on this thread mate.
Happening this coming weekend ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Where can I buy a County Flag (Lancs) I am new (This MUST be a stupid Q).

Sorry guys there has been a change of plan from us to.......
Remember after the yakushi show me and nicola both said "never drinking again" well I'm afraid to say we're back on it like a car bonnet so bring on the party Saturday night ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿคผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฃโ›‘๐Ÿœ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿน๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿป๐Ÿฅƒ๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿงจ๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ•น๐Ÿš‘๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ”๐ŸŒ“๐ŸŒ’๐ŸŒ‘โ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Back