• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

The main (CENTRAL) ElgrandOC Christmas Meet - 23rd / 24th November

@Karl
Karl just a quick question about the meal on the 24th. As its going to be like feeding time at the zoo, Is this a set meal or anything off the menu when we get there?
Its not a set meal. If I remember rightly, you can have the carvery or you can order off the menu

I hope its going to be a carvery so we can all have what we like

Apologies all but I am going to have to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances at work. It’s also responsible for ruining my Christmas. Not impressed at all. @Karl did I read somewhere about a Christmas gift for attendees? If so please let me reimburse you.

Apologies all but I am going to have to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances at work. It’s also responsible for ruining my Christmas. Not impressed at all. @Karl did I read somewhere about a Christmas gift for attendees? If so please let me reimburse you.

Yeah it was a gift of something to the value of £200 each... so if you can send £200 to my Cayman Island bank account, I'd really appreciate it. It's where all the £12 monthly subscriptions go and pays for my Helicopter :joy:

Note: you owe nothing mate :joy:

Yeah it was a gift of something to the value of £200 each... so if you can send £200 to my Cayman Island bank account, I'd really appreciate it. It's where all the £12 monthly subscriptions go and pays for my Helicopter :joy:

Note: you owe nothing mate :joy:
Same bank details as last time mate? ;)

Just back off holidays. Will catch up tomorrow

what time do you get to the big posh house on the sunday ?

Original post says 12 but as quite a few of us are staying over the Saturday night, you can pretty much turn up anytime in the morning and someone will be about to talk to. Even if they are a bit hung over 😂
edit: read next comment 😂

Sorry just re read your comment. The big house will be after dinner so im thinking after 2 at least. Prob nearer 3 by the amount of people that will be eating

Sorry just re read your comment. The big house will be after dinner so im thinking after 2 at least. Prob nearer 3 by the amount of people that will be eating
I'm going to have a run down. I'm away for the weekend but should be able to get there on Sunday afternoon. Put some faces to names and drool over some nice buses 😁

I'm going to have a run down. I'm away for the weekend but should be able to get there on Sunday afternoon. Put some faces to names and drool over some nice buses 😁
Yeah definitely pop along if you're around in the afternoon 👍🏼

I am thinking of leaving the meal before you all set out for Hardwick hall to plant myself on a motorway bridge and video the convoy as you move onto the motorway so if you could all form up in a row in the Castlewood carpark and set out 10 minutes after I do it should look quite impressive. I will join you a little later

I am thinking of leaving the meal before you all set out for Hardwick hall to plant myself on a motorway bridge and video the convoy as you move onto the motorway so if you could all form up in a row in the Castlewood carpark and set out 10 minutes after I do it should look quite impressive. I will join you a little later
From 2.46

That will be cool if we can all get out of the junction together and not split up in the traffic

Back