• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

The main (CENTRAL) ElgrandOC Christmas Meet - 23rd / 24th November

Sorry guys there has been a change of plan from us to.......
Remember after the yakushi show me and nicola both said "never drinking again" well I'm afraid to say we're back on it like a car bonnet so bring on the party Saturday night ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿคผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฃโ›‘๐Ÿœ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿน๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿป๐Ÿฅƒ๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿงจ๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ•น๐Ÿš‘๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ”๐ŸŒ“๐ŸŒ’๐ŸŒ‘โ˜€๐ŸŒž๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Yes boi ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Just getting some new rear tyres in anticipation of the mud field that is Hardwick hall car park ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh dear !!!!!!WHAT have I got myself into??????:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat:๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บat EOC?

Wellies? OFF ROAD Tyres? I am a newbie......HELP!! I am driving down to this place CASTLEWOOD on Sunday morning to meet up with Karlos (and the rest of you of course). BUT will I get my NEW Elgrand DIRTY? Do I really need WELLIES? Is it a QUAGMIRE???:cold_sweat: HELP!

Wellies? OFF ROAD Tyres? I am a newbie......HELP!! I am driving down to this place CASTLEWOOD on Sunday morning to meet up with Karlos (and the rest of you of course). BUT will I get my NEW Elgrand DIRTY? Do I really need WELLIES? Is it a QUAGMIRE???:cold_sweat: HELP!
You'll be fine mate! Can't help but get your Elgrand dirty this time of year with all the crap on the roads!!
It was a bit muddy at Hardwick hall last year but nobody got stuck so can't have been as bad as we're making out ๐Ÿคฃ We're just having a laugh!! The castlewood car park is all tarmac so no issues there at all. See you there ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Yorkshire flag between the sunroofs then if we are getting overhead shots!! Will look good if people have their county flags on..
I have ordered county flag yesterday. May be delivered on time.

It's wellies all the way then! Thank you Rev! :)

Winter Tyres and Wellies at the ready! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

You'll be fine mate! Can't help but get your Elgrand dirty this time of year with all the crap on the roads!!
It was a bit muddy at Hardwick hall last year but nobody got stuck so can't have been as bad as we're making out ๐Ÿคฃ We're just having a laugh!! The castlewood car park is all tarmac so no issues there at all. See you there ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Thanks! Got my wellies ready anyway.

entrance to hardwick hall is very expensive but this sunday if you take with you a lottery ticket or scratch card you can get in for free
this will save you about ยฃ16 per person

entrance to hardwick hall is very expensive but this sunday if you take with you a lottery ticket or scratch card you can get in for free
Karlos....you are not for real????

That must be to get into the actual hall is it? As parking to just get in the grounds was only a fiver last year!

price for entry

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191121-122436_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20191121-122436_Samsung Internet.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 32
Back