• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

The main (CENTRAL) ElgrandOC Christmas Meet - 23rd / 24th November

If anyone wants to give there car a pre meet wash. (Get rid of the motorway scuz) There's a shell garage with jet wash about a mile down the a38 from the hotel. 😁
I will leave that sort of thing to Karl

I am here now cannot see anyone yet but there is another van out front could be Rob
Yeah that's me! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Just watching the football in our room with a couple of beers. I'll come out and find peeps in a bit 😁

If anyone wants to give there car a pre meet wash. (Get rid of the motorway scuz) There's a shell garage with jet wash about a mile down the a38 from the hotel. 😁
I will leave that sort of thing to Karl

If anyone wants to give their car a pre meet wash. (Get rid of the motorway scuz) There's a shell garage with jet wash about a mile down the a38 from the hotel. 😁
Will you be cleaning them Rob ??? 😁

Will you be cleaning them Rob ??? 😁
Haha no mate. Done mine in the pissing rain earlier and that was enough for me!!

Just googling location of pub and noticed "ADS luxury 8 seater minibuses" just round the corner.... Should we do a drive-by on the way to Hardwick Hall?? πŸ˜€
Yeeeeeyyyyy!

Olly & mate Frank are coming...we hope we just "turn up" as Olly is new member and we did not put our names on any list.

Olly & mate Frank are coming...we hope we just "turn up" as Olly is new member and we did not put our names on any list.
Be fine @OLLY its not a set course or anything, just an order as you want at the pub

Are you lot here yet? Should I be in a special place? Lass at the pay desk knows bugger all about it

Back