• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Simply Jap 29th July 2018 at Beaulieu Motor Museum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Lize for sorting this out. Looking forward to seeing everyone again soon. 😊

is it still possible to join the gang? finally got the time off work!

I have now altered numbers with Beaulieu to 18 and cannot do it again. If you decide you want to come then be great to see others but please but be aware that there may not be space on the stand and you could be parked elsewhere.

@Initial D - please ask your friend to join the forum and participate online (if he hasn't already) as well as at events.

I will update with entrance details later on when I have a few more spare minutes.

Evening all,

One week to go! Really looking forward to it and we've been trying to get the camper as ready as possible. Might not be up to the mint spec that some of you will be bringing I'm sure but he's getting there.

This is going to be our first ever show so not quite sure what to expect. How long do people normally stay around for these kind of things? We'll be happy to stay for a good few hours but not sure if we can be there the whole day as we'll need to pick the kids up in the afternoon. Would we be able to leave whenever we want? According to the Beaulieu page "We advise the best time for viewing the Simply Rallies is between 10am and 2pm" so I guess participants start leaving at around 2pm? @Lize did they give you any indication when you booked the club stand?

Afraid I don't think we'll be able to make it to the pre-show meet as we need to drop kids off at grandparents for babysitting and we'll effectively have to drive past Beaulieu to get to the Tesco!

Hello all,
Here's the information about entrance to Beaulieu.

You can buy a ticket on the day but an advance e-ticket from their website or over the phone is cheaper:
https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/simply-japanese-2018

You will also need a copy of the attachment on this post so that you can be directed to the Elgrand area. This is NOT an entrance ticket and is just signage.

As regards times, entrance is between 8am and 3pm. Once you have arrived you cannot depart before 11am and once you leave you cannot re-enter.

For those that want to meet and go in convoy (its OK to go individually if you can't make Tesco):
Meeting Time: 8.00 to 8.30am

Tesco store
Sizer Way
Dibden
Southampton
SO45 5JA

Please let me know if you are going to come to Tesco so we don't leave without you, I can also print out a signs for anyone meeting at Tesco who doesn't have a printer if you let me know. I will PM everyone attending my mobile phone number shortly in case anyone experiences delays on the day.

Beaulieu have also asked me to pass this on to all members:
Please leave Beaulieu in a sensible fashion; there are animals and pedestrians that we need to keep safe. If unruly behaviour and exiting happens at the event then this will jeopardise repetition of the event occurring in the future. So please do take this request seriously.

See you in a week!!!

Attachments

• Nissan Elgrand OC Club Label.pdf
    189.7 KB · Views: 34
will see you all at tesco looking forward to it

Got so much good stuff happening in the next few weeks, it's getting really exciting! And Beaulieu is starting it all off! Yay!

We are camping nearer Beaulieu than Southampton so will meet you all at Beaulieu, unless we happen to come across you enroute! We are staying at Greenpastures farm, Romsey, the night before. Is anyone else staying there?!

Hi lize I will see you at Tesco at 8.00am George

Got so much good stuff happening in the next few weeks, it's getting really exciting! And Beaulieu is starting it all off! Yay!

We are camping nearer Beaulieu than Southampton so will meet you all at Beaulieu, unless we happen to come across you enroute! We are staying at Greenpastures farm, Romsey, the night before. Is anyone else staying there?!
Hi @Ajh2001 That Tesco is actually nowhere near Southampton, the post town part of the address is misleading, it's very near Beaulieu.

Hi @Ajh2001 That Tesco is actually nowhere near Southampton, the post town part of the address is misleading, it's very near Beaulieu

Thanks for that, have now found it, care of Google maps! Did think it was a bit daft meeting at Southampton! So now I know where it is, we will meet you all there after all!

Angela

For those curious about iCarsoft code readers, I shall have mine in the glove box for anyone wishing to give it a go.
1532289552001.jpeg

For those curious about iCarsoft code readers, I shall have mine in the glove box for anyone wishing to give it a go.
View attachment 7014

nice one @AlanM :) Let us know how you get on & if anyone has datascan it would be good to compare - if you have time of course ;)

Hi @Lize, I'll see you at Tesco and will print the sign out. Thanks for organising. :)

Hey @Lize. I’ll make it to Tesco, hopefully 😜. Could you print out a copy of the sign for me please? Ta very much 😀

Thank you for organising this @Lize ! I've printed the sign and will see you and everyone else at Tesco :)

Hello All,
So we've got @sdp and likely @Initial D non internet friend meeting us there and 12 so far for the convoy, should be great :)

Just the following left to confirm their plans please:
@dangerous brain - You're the E50! will you come to Tesco?
@alboy - think you are going to meet at Tesco?
@Jonp13 - what are your meet plans?
Thanks

Reactions: sdp
Yeah a big hats off to lize for all the hard work

Its not taken a great effort, just a few posts and messages and then booking Beaulieu. @E51ZRider has also organised club flags/banners for us so thanks to him :)

Hello All,
So we've got @sdp and likely @Initial D non internet friend meeting us there and 12 so far for the convoy, should be great :)

Just the following left to confirm their plans please:
@dangerous brain - You're the E50! will you come to Tesco?
@alboy - think you are going to meet at Tesco?
@Jonp13 - what are your meet plans?
Thanks
Sorry for the late response I have been away, will join you all at Tesco's & have printed my sign.

Sorry for the late response I have been away, will join you all at Tesco's & have printed my sign.

Thats OK, wondered if you might be living it up in the Elgrand somewhere exotic ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back