• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Simply Jap 29th July 2018 at Beaulieu Motor Museum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought black cats were lucky but apparently rescue places have a job to find them new homes as people now think they are unlucky as they do in other countries.

Getting close to me booking us in, it'll be a great day out and cheaper entrance with the club so why not make a day of it?
Also, calling E50 owners, we've only got E51s and it would be nice to show both models.

Any more takers?
There's quite a few making long trips for this event, when I visit the Bournemouth area I always see a few Elgrands, surely there must be a few more local people interested?

1st post on the forum and it's to say my wife and I will be there (she's looking forward to it as much as I am) with our Autech Rider - if we get it in time as waiting for DVLA reg and delivery from Jap Junction, can't wait.

Tickets bought so please add us to the list :)

We're based 10 minutes away so will have an easy drive in!

@RudeDawgandDweebs - Excellent, hope your Rider gets to you on time :)

As you are local do you think this good meeting spot?
Time: 8.00 to 8.30am

Tesco store
Sizer Way
Dibden
Southampton
SO45 5JA

@RudeDawgandDweebs - Excellent, hope your Rider gets to you on time :)

As you are local do you think this good meeting spot?
Time: 8.00 to 8.30am

Tesco store
Sizer Way
Dibden
Southampton
SO45 5JA
I'd say so, yes. Plenty of space, easy to find an en route for those of you travelling a tad further.
Time is spot on too, gives plenty to make it over to Beaulieu for 9am .

I'd say so, yes. Plenty of space, easy to find an en route for those of you travelling a tad further.
Time is spot on too, gives plenty to make it over to Beaulieu for 9am .

Great thanks.

Any last interest in the Beaulieu show?
Still no E50's attending.

I may give them a ring tomorrow in order to book rather than waiting until next week.

Hi Lize,

We're coming! And hopefully with a van :grinning:. Won't be my rider as that's still awaiting a boat in Japan but we bought a camper conversion last weekend. It needs a bit of work doing to it but should be ready for beaulieu.

Hi Lize,

We're coming! And hopefully with a van :grinning:. Won't be my rider as that's still awaiting a boat in Japan but we bought a camper conversion last weekend. It needs a bit of work doing to it but should be ready for beaulieu.

Great, will be interesting to see your camper.

Hi Liz,

Please put me down on the list, hope to see everyone again ;)

Have now confirmed our visit with the Beaulieu events team :)

So meet:
Sunday 29th July between 8 and 8:30am

Tesco store
Sizer Way
Dibden
Southampton
SO45 5JA

I will PM with my phone number closer to the date as a reminder and in case anyone has any travel problems and can't make the meet time.

I confirmed 16 Elgrands with the events team but they have just emailed me to say I can extend the numbers up until Monday 16th. So its not too late to add your name to the list. Please however update this thread by final cut off date Midnight Sunday 15th July.

With the club stand and all thats to see at Beaulieu it'll be a good day out, so lets try and get 20 (or more) attending, and we still don't have any E50s!!

@Ajh2001 - just seen an email telling me you've replied to this thread @19:24 today but your message doesn't seem to appear, not sure whats going on there.

Ticket and payment details in Post #23 on page 2 of this thread.

I confirmed 16 Elgrands with the events team but they have just emailed me to say I can extend the numbers up until Monday 16th. So its not too late to add your name to the list. Please however update this thread by final cut off date Midnight Sunday 15th July.

With the club stand and all thats to see at Beaulieu it'll be a good day out, so lets try and get 20 (or more) attending, and we still don't have any E50s!!
Hi Lize,

If it helps, there is a side entry, I think it is on the B3054, for exhibitor's, that opens at 9o/c, it is a fair bit closer to Tesco's & it would also save a lot of time queuing up at the main entrance.

Last edited:
That sounds good :)

Hi Lize,

If it helps, there is a side entry, I think it is on the B3054, for exhibitor's, that opens at 9o/c, it is a fair bit closer to Tesco's & it would also save a lot of time queuing up at the main entrance.

Any more details about where this entrance is if rest of you are using it? We could join you there as we're camping close to Beaulieu.

That sounds good :)

Did post but then realised it was the Biggin Hill event I was thinking of, so deleted the post!

Last chance for Beaulieu bookings anyone?

Hi Liz, Hope it's not too late. But I have a Newbie confirming tickets brought. He is not a forum member.

Hi @Initial D
I've confirmed 16 Elgrands today and this was the last day for numbers with Beaulieu. I'm not sure how tight for space they will set out the club areas but I'm sure he'll squeeze on, think he should become a forum member though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back