• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Shell Island Weekend Camp (26th-28th April 2019)

Sorry , but I'm going to have to cancel . Was looking forward to it as well. 🤬😎👍

Attachments

• IMG_20190405_232331.jpg
    IMG_20190405_232331.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20190406_104704.jpg
    IMG_20190406_104704.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20190406_104648.jpg
    IMG_20190406_104648.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20190406_104608.jpg
    IMG_20190406_104608.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20190406_104603.jpg
    IMG_20190406_104603.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20190406_104516.jpg
    IMG_20190406_104516.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20190405_233638.jpg
    IMG_20190405_233638.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 7
So,who's got any preferences on our spot,closer to the bar and mini mart and pizza place or further out. Let me know guys whatever your needs I,m sure we can work it out so everyone is happy

Forgot to mention that I have booked for 5 nights and will be there a day before most of us turn up so ring or text me when you get here on 0777 5502276 so I can come and meet you but please not before 6AM,i might have had a few the night before,looking forward to seeing you all and chilling out

I'm not too bothered on spot. Whatever the consensus is we will follow. Don't mind walking to any of the places

Can you pay when you get their as it will be a last minute thing for me if I can make it or not , fingers crossed I can

You can do but it is dependent on numbers already at the park. It is the half-term holidays that weekend just so you know but well worth calling ahead incase there's still space

You can do but it is dependent on numbers already at the park. It is the half-term holidays that weekend just so you know but well worth calling ahead incase there's still space
Thanks , I've only ever been there once and that was a long time ago now couldn't remember how we booked on , fingers crossed

Thanks , I've only ever been there once and that was a long time ago now couldn't remember how we booked on , fingers crossed

Last time we went was sometime last year and I just kept paying for an extra day until we'd literally ran out of cash lol so yeah it can be done at the gate so hopefully it wont be too full on the day

So,who's got any preferences on our spot,closer to the bar and mini mart and pizza place or further out. Let me know guys whatever your needs I,m sure we can work it out so everyone is happy
We're easy and happy to be away from the main entrance area. One of the little dips by the beach would be nice maybe...

Same, no massive preference, tend to favour the left hand side of the island personally due to the sandy rather than stony beach for the kids and dogs without going into the dunes and walking sand into your van all the time :weary_face: puts you further away from the showers but there are plenty of toilet blocks around. Are you ok to put a post and a pic up @ALLUN ROBINS when your set up so we all know what/where to look?

Back