• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Shell Island Weekend Camp (26th-28th April 2019)

Can’t make it van being converted, bummer!!🤓🚐
Bad luck, but not. Will look again for next year and will also probably look at some smaller midlands based ones throughout the summer if you fancy heading north once its done?

I think 4 cases (48 litres) should just about cover it:)

No we're near enough to cover us all.😎👍

There all good but I thick the 2nd 1 is best the first 1 whould be better if the shell island bit was tilted like the others

So I'd like to make a sticker for everyone to take home that comes this weekend and @Claptrap has very, very kindly spent the last couple of evenings coming up with some various designs for us but as we are not sure which one to go with and it will be your vans they are for which do you all prefer? View attachment 15003View attachment 15004View attachment 15005View attachment 15006View attachment 15007View attachment 15008View attachment 15009View attachment 15010
I 3rd the second 1 down, but you know that already lol

Looking forward to it as it gets closer. I agree with others 2nd one is best (on stickers) I think its probably down to tilted "Shell Island" font

How many do we have coming now?

Liam & Kaylee

So far we only have the 4 confirmed and paid so any final takers on this last pay day before we go? Was it you that messaged me earlier @Simon58 ? Sorry I didn't reply and now can't find the message. Are the 4 of us that are travelling down wanting to meet up before hand or when you get there?

Would be ideal if we meet up before hand , some were close so we dont end up scattered alive the site .

What time are people planning on arriving? - we'll probably be there from quite early

Coming from northeast so planning on arriving just after lunch 13.00 to 14.00 , early start . Think it's about 3 to 4 hrs plus couple if stops for dogs etc .looking forward to it .

We'll probably be there early like between 8 and 10 so what we'll do is park in the car park and take the kids out for a bit until everyone arrives so we can all pitch up together

L & K

We'll probably be there early like between 8 and 10 so what we'll do is park in the car park and take the kids out for a bit until everyone arrives so we can all pitch up together

L & K
This sounds like a good idea, I have no idea what time we will get there as we have 3 families with kids all travelling together so will be early afternoon by the time we have packed up and got everyone on the road and into wales I would imagine. If the first arrivals want to wait in the car park for everyone else then that's fine, if however you want to scout locations and secure s suitable place for 8 or so vans then put a post up letting everyone know where you are then that's good as well as expecting it to be quite a busy weekend! Personally I'd like to be over the far side of the island towards the dunes but only as its the sandy beach side for the kids, if not its not the end of the world, the walk will do the kids and dogs good! What are everyone else's thoughts?

I will just wait in car park till there are a few of us then look for a good spot . Was going to ask Karl if we had an Elgrandoc flag we could borrow for the weekend ?.

I've sent him a PM.

I'll sort a flag or two out for SImon this weekend @jason pullin :)

Back