• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Shell Island Weekend Camp (26th-28th April 2019)

Any body else booked and paid yet or just @Simon58 and myself?
Any news on the eoc shelter @Karl ?

Sorry chaps, I've checked dates of other commitments and can no longer make this one, gutted :-(

Hi,

Definitely interested - will book on 28th of the month

2 Adults 6 Children

Thanks

Liam & Kaylee

Weekend booked and paid for! Two of us and possibly the dog. See you there:cool:
Mark and Judith.

Hiw many have we got attending so far ?.๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

So far looks like four Ellies on the list as paid. Looking at groups on Fb I think there'll be quite a few other vans there too

Yep, 4 of us paid up so far and Liam above to pay at the end of the month. There are still plenty going from when it was organised by the inspiring campers group and we also will have one of my neighbours in his honorary Elgrand vivaro and his mate in his Elgrand t5. Just working on a little gift for everyone in attendance as well ;)

So I'd like to make a sticker for everyone to take home that comes this weekend and @Claptrap has very, very kindly spent the last couple of evenings coming up with some various designs for us but as we are not sure which one to go with and it will be your vans they are for which do you all prefer? Screenshot_20190228_075818_com.android.chrome.pngScreenshot_20190228_075851_com.android.chrome.pngScreenshot_20190228_201644_com.android.chrome.pngScreenshot_20190228_201734_com.android.chrome.pngScreenshot_20190228_201802_com.android.chrome.pngScreenshot_20190228_201802_com.android.chrome.pngScreenshot_20190228_201829_com.android.chrome.pngScreenshot_20190228_201923_com.android.chrome.png

So I'd like to make a sticker for everyone to take home that comes this weekend and @Claptrap has very, very kindly spent the last couple of evenings coming up with some various designs for us but as we are not sure which one to go with and it will be your vans they are for which do you all prefer? View attachment 15003View attachment 15004View attachment 15005View attachment 15006View attachment 15007View attachment 15008View attachment 15009View attachment 15010
Second one in my opinion. But ultimately I don't really have a vote cause I can't make it ๐Ÿ˜“

That's a shame Rob, you know your the life of the party ๐Ÿ˜‰
Cheers bud. I will make it to Shell one day!! So hopefully they'll be more meets there in the future.

First one , but no real preference. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

I'd go with the second but I do like the year on there too

I've got time off work from the 24th april to may 9th,just thinking about going on thursday and leaving on tuesday and how many cases of cider i can load in.

I've got time off work from the 24th april to may 9th,just thinking about going on thursday and leaving on tuesday and how many cases of cider i can load in.
If you run out theres always the bar and the offlicence there ;)

Back