• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Lets have a clean joke thread. Laughter heals as they say. (NO NASTY, OBSCENE OR COVID19!)

Teacher says to the class "Today we are going to talk about the word - contagious. can any one give me an example of how its used?" Little Johny (bit of a trouble maker) puts his hand up and teacher ignores him. "Mary can you give me an example?" Mary replied "Yes miss. When my little sister had chicken pox my mother said that she couldn't go to school because she was contagious" After asking a few more children, the teacher finally gets round to asking Johny. "OK Johny, what is your example?" "Well" says Johny "The other day I was in the front garden with my granddad and he saw the neighbor painting the outside of his house. He said 'Look at that, he's using a 2 inch brush, its going to take the contagious!'"

A child asked his father, "How were people born?" So his father said, "Adam and Eve made babies, then their babies became adults and made babies, and so on." The child then went to his mother, asked her the same question and she told him, "We were monkeys then we evolved to become like we are now." The child ran back to his father and said, "You lied to me!" His father replied, "No, your mom was talking about her side of the family."

Big game hunter goes to mountains to search for the huge, legendary, Rarey bird. Takes his hunting dogs but leaves them at base camp on the first day's hunt. Him and the trackers get back to chaos. Dogs all dead and the camp ransacked. He asked the trackers what could have done all this damage. Trackers replied "It is the fabulous Rarey Bird and it's still here". They all go out to catch the Rarey Bird. They catch the huge bird and struggle to throw it off the mountain. The Rarey Bird looks down the cliff and says....(All together now)....."Thats a long way to tip a Rarey, A long way to go......

Three pieces of string go in a pub. The first piece of string goes to the bar while the others get a table.

Karl: “3 beers please”
Landlord: “We don’t serve string in here”

Karl goes to the table without the beer, maybe you weren’t polite enough suggests Mark, I’ll go and get them.

Mark: “Good afternoon, could I possibly have 3 of your fine beers please?”
Landlord: “I’ve just told your mate we don’t serve string”

Disappointed he goes back to the table where Rob says he’ll give it a try, on the way to the bar he twists himself up and ruffles his hair.

Rob: “3 beers please”
Landlord looks at him suspiciously: “Are you a piece of string?”
Rob: “No, I’m a frayed knot”

I asked the gym instructor “Can you teach me to do the splits?”
He said “ How flexible are you?”
I said “I can’t do Tuesdays.”

How many Elgrand owners does it take to change a light bulb?

1 to change the bulb
27 to ask what type of bulb they used
18 to ask where to buy them
36 to ask how to get the cover off
3 to start a new thread asking where the fuses are

I fell asleep in the chair, when I woke up I realised someone had put a tea bag in my mouth - I wasn’t happy..
I hate been taken for a mug !

Police arrested two kids yesterday. One was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one - and let the other one off.

Back