• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Fish & Chips supper meet at Hartlepool marina or Seaton cerew

@Jimaz
You interested in this.
I am on LPG but was converted by @Lpgc and your more than welcome to have a spadge

@Jimaz
You interested in this.
I am on LPG but was converted by @Lpgc and your more than welcome to have a spadge
Just on this thread I think there's around 6 owners mentioned who's Elgrands I've converted lol.

Nearly said we'd come too... Billy is at his grandmas and fancy a ride out and fish n chips... But er indoors just found out she got a new job and starts on Saturday working til 5pm :-(

'your more than welcome to have a spadge'

Spadge is a term coined in the Scottish kilt hire industry for dried semen on a returned hire kilt. It is derived from a contraction of the words "spunk badge".

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:;)

'your more than welcome to have a spadge'

Spadge is a term coined in the Scottish kilt hire industry for dried semen on a returned hire kilt. It is derived from a contraction of the words "spunk badge".

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:;)

Funny how words can have local/colloquial meanings. Around these parts it's a word you might call a mate, cousin or youngster, or a spadger might try to rip people off. Can be a derogatory term for someone with a disability, heard it used instead of stain, also heard it used meaning have a look. Didn't know about the kilts thing but not even I get that excited about LPG :laughing:. Mind you... Half price fuel... I know where you're coming from šŸ˜ƒ

I won't be able to make it I'm afraid, I've got my parents visiting so we'll be out with the kids.
I will get to a meet at some point though. I've missed you guys.

My Garage is in Knaresborough. But I live in Helperby.

The museum car park is usually locked up after they close.
Seaton I'll walk over as long as I'm back, I'm off to Birmingham tomorrow for a set of front seats that match the rears I put in.

The museum car park is usually locked up after they close.
Seaton I'll walk over as long as I'm back, I'm off to Birmingham tomorrow for a set of front seats that match the rears I put in.
If its closed then the nearest to it.
Address
Jackson Dock, Maritime Ave, Hartlepool TS24 0XZ

Address
The small car park next to Asda petrol station is always empty.

Address
But yes that one is usually quiet as well, that row of shops is shut, the museum has bought them to expand in to.

Would love to sadly on an aeroplane early tomorrow morning and today will be running around getting last minute items and packing done

But yes that one is usually quiet as well, that row of shops is shut, the museum has bought them to expand in to.
Hi all,
Just been on a recce on my bike.
Farmers market was setting up at Historic Quay/ Museum of Hartlepool car park but will be finished mid afternoon.
If the car park does get closed before our meet then easy alternative is - as mentioned by @dognero and @Rob Whitton - Jackson Dock.
So had a look there too, the East car park (formerly Jacksonā€™s Landing) does not get closed.
Access is from Marina Way (southbound carriageway) leave Middleton Road roundabout onto Marina Way take 1st left (Costa Coffee is on your left). Having made the turn you have a mini roundabout go straight on . East Car Park is directly ahead . No payment needed.

Aargh, forgot about this, have spent most of the day underneath the Lexarse changing suspension...

As the title says.
Why not come along for a Fish & Chips supper meet at Hartlepool marina or Seaton cerew
5pm this Saturday 30th
Fish and chips
Chat
Maybe chat about a camping weekend
Photos
Ride up or down the coast.
What do you think?

@dognero
@Safety Mick
@Madfish (food depending)
@kevinb
I was lovely talking to you all ..hopefully we will learn and get some great tips wiles we are on our journey converting our Nissan Elgrand e50

I was lovely talking to you all ..hopefully we will learn and get some great tips wiles we are on our journey converting our Nissan Elgrand e50
Nice to meet you girls, good luck with fit out, welcome to club and hope to see you at next meet up

Back