• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Fish & Chips supper meet at Hartlepool marina or Seaton cerew

I’m thinking shields has very limited parking for free. However, I think it could be a wise choice if we all fancied a meal or something ? Plenty curry houses or Italian restaurants :)

We dont mind coming to Shields, Fish & Chips , Indian, Chinese or Italian, in fact we’ll eat anything but Macdonalds.

We are fine with Indian or Italian, Mrs won’t do Chinese food, too many bad memories from years ago.

I am hoping Monday will be my last bit of work travel before festive period, so can do most days, nights

Nights during the week is hard for us as I don't finish till 6.30pm

Weekend then.
Afternoon or night.
Wonder if we can get somewhere with parking together and a table all together ?

Cmon Elgranders suggest a venue, pop in and see what they can offer and when, they may be keen to fill space or seat us together on an afternoon

Will need numbers as soon as we have a venue.

Who is up for this, just to get an idea of numbers, I will start us off just add to list .
@Safety Mick +1

Weekend then.
Afternoon or night.
Wonder if we can get somewhere with parking together and a table all together ?

Cmon Elgranders suggest a venue, pop in and see what they can offer and when, they may be keen to fill space or seat us together on an afternoon

Will need numbers as soon as we have a venue.

Who is up for this, just to get an idea of numbers, I will start us off just add to list .
@Safety Mick +1
Depending when , but if it doesn’t clash with owt , we will up for afternoon drive down for fish and chips ha ha

Ah bollocks, Seaton Carew, that means I'll need to break my antisocial behaviour streak!

Ah bollocks, Seaton Carew, that means I'll need to break my antisocial behaviour streak!
You could do it covertly Rob, neighbours would not need to know if we find a venue out of Seaton.
As mentioned earlier in thread, South Shields is being considered or anywhere in between.

+ 1, either venue

Evening gents - if we dont all fancy Shields theres always Downies Fish and Chips in Seaham for a sit down, its suitably mid region for everybody I would think.

Evening gents - if we dont all fancy Shields theres always Downies Fish and Chips in Seaham for a sit down, its suitably mid region for everybody I would think.
That’s not a bad idea. I’m pretty tied up with work and the kids to plan much if anything this time of year lol

I expect it would be a need to book as it’s only a small sit down area, but yes we are up for Fish n Chips at Downies..

Numbers required then - Anyone else interested in Sat 17th, since Micks last request . Sat 17th

Yvonne and I are up for this.

So as I see it:
Saturday 17th Downies Fish and Chip emporium Seaham.
Time to be Confirmed: (possibly to fit in with best availability of seating governed by premises).

Plenty parking - either near Tommy, or down at Harbour, or land just south of main front and for those ok for a bit of a walk the parking /picnic area to the north along the front.

Numbers at present (bearing in mind, it’s not a massive sit down area)
@JAGMAN +1
@Magnu +1
@dognero +1
@Safety Mick +1

Add your names &numbers to list

We might be +2 as we have the grandson that day but he is only 2

Might see if we can swing by but a don’t think there’d be space for the tribe 🤣

@JAGMAN

Looks like 11 bums on seats.

Have you checked with Downies
Can they seat us together and if yes can they give a time.

I’ll check in the morning , I’ll go for 1400hrs onward unless anyone wants a specific time.

Back