• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Fish & Chips supper meet at Hartlepool marina or Seaton cerew

dognero

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
North East
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Elgrand
E51
Region
North East
As the title says.
Why not come along for a Fish & Chips supper meet at Hartlepool marina or Seaton cerew
5pm this Saturday 30th
Fish and chips
Chat
Maybe chat about a camping weekend
Photos
Ride up or down the coast.
What do you think?

@dognero
@Safety Mick
@Madfish (food depending)
@kevinb

Last edited:
Quite fancy this myself, dust the cobwebs off the 50 and have a ride over...

Fish and chips always a win šŸ‘

Do it mate.
It will be great to catch up

Wouldn't this be better at the other end of Seaton Carew. Big car park on the sea front. Close to fish and chip shops, cafes etc. Cheaper parking and easier to find (not only the car park but all the attendees) Plus more chance of all being parked together.

Saturday 31st or saturday 30th or sunday 31st lol

Wouldn't this be better at the other end of Seaton Carew. Big car park on the sea front. Close to fish and chip shops, cafes etc. Cheaper parking and easier to find (not only the car park but all the attendees) Plus more chance of all being parked together.
Either suits me.
Will put a poll on

Hartlepool marina
Seaton cerew
Both

Re Big car park at Seaton:
: If itā€™s a nice day itā€™ll probably be busy and we may not get parked together.
: Car park charges apply until 6pm there is no charge at Historic Quay, so cannot be cheaper.
: Historic Quay / museum of Hartlepool car park is simple to find and as itā€™s not so busy so hopefully we can find Elgrands.
: fair point on Chip shops, there are plenty in Seaton.

Option - we could meet at historic quay, chat, discuss camping idea and anything else then make our way together up to Seaton (when parking charge time has passed) and get our Chippy.

just my thought but will go with the flow

Count me in Gents ! Either or does me.

Sorry about the confusion on parking charges. When I've been to the Marina end at Hartlepool we had to pay to park. Historic key must be a seperate part to where I was thinking.
Meeting at the historic key and then onto Seaton would be fine by me.

Ok so we will meet at 5pm this Saturday 30th
Hartlepool marina
then on to
Seaton

Sorry mate I just assumed you were coming.
I will add you on the list now.
Very sorry

Sorry I can't make this
I'm away mountain biking this weekend otherwise I'd have came along
Hopefully I'll make the next one

I won't be there - but remember to fill up with LPG at Asda near the Marina (72.7p litre.) My local Morrison's price is 79.9p
I filled up with 70 litres there last week and they told me that if I gave the checkout operator instore my receipt I'd get Ā£5 off a Ā£40 spend.
We went back a few days ago and filled up again and then spent the voucher in the store so I saved a tenner.

Back