• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Fish & Chips supper meet at Hartlepool marina or Seaton cerew

Doubt I’ll be there I’m not expecting the car back until Saturday or Sunday like

All booked , 1400hrs Sat 2 tables of six , uncludes 1 one disabled space. Booked in the name of Greenwood if anyone gets there before myself and Sharon. Looking forward to it. See you all then.

All booked , 1400hrs Sat 2 tables of six , uncludes 1 one disabled space. Booked in the name of Greenwood if anyone gets there before myself and Sharon. Looking forward to it. See you all then.
Thanks Peter.

Shame you cannot get there Mark, we can always do another in New Year

Thanks Peter, look forward to catching up AND Fish n Chips

No problem Paul. We meet every couple of months. Partly our fault you maybe didnt see it sooner as we continued it on our Post re fish and chips from the summer. We’ll start a new post for each meet in future. Be good to see you come along and see everybody's different tastes / modifications etc and chat about the joys and pitfalls of Elgrand ownership.

Hi Mark, Ive booked for 12 people but looks like we only have a max of 9 takers ( as per Micks list above . If the 5 of you turn up I’m sure you could be squeezed in .

We will be bringing our 2 year old grand son

Look forward to meeting Andy - Im sure the ladies will keep him occupied.

Sorry guys and girls. Unfortunately we won't be with you today. Little Archie if not well. Have fun. Will look for a venue for new year one.

That’s a Shame Andy,
Try telling him they do ice cream / chocolate /sweets and see if he suddenly recovers.

Hope you all Have a great Christmas 🎅 and New Year, 🍾🥳 see you in 2023.

Definitely a shame Sharon wanted to thank you both for Jerry the Mouse ! More importantly though we both hope Archie is ok and soon driving you both mad with the unlimited energy that all kids have

Hope the little ones feeling better soon mate

Sorry to all I couldn’t get their change of plans short notice the kids wanted to visit Beamish and we wouldn’t have had much time to get there but we were all exhausted. I’m having a bit of a flare up with all that cold, damp weather we’ve had. But Atleast I’m running GAS on the van now I’m happier

Well the kids come first Mark - and Im sure Beamish has more to offer them to run off their energy than fish & chips . No doubt we’ll see you in the New Year when we get more meets organised. In the meantime you all have a good Xmas & New year.

Th
Well the kids come first Mark - and Im sure Beamish has more to offer them to run off their energy than fish & chips . No doubt we’ll see you in the New Year when we get more meets organised. In the meantime you all have a good Xmas & New year.
Thanks mate and aye they do. They had a great time, they seen Santa who was getting pulled around in a horse and carriage which was nice.

We’ll definitely attend some in the new year though :)

Back