• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Brands Hatch Go Japan! 13th September

I have now cleared my diary, bought my ticket and told my 7 year old car obsessed son that we are Go Japan on Sunday. He said we needed a plane to get to japan. I said we can take the bus. We Will track the elgrands down and say hello (and pick brains)
Only just a month into owning my e51 s2
Lovin it

I have now cleared my diary, bought my ticket and told my 7 year old car obsessed son that we are Go Japan on Sunday. He said we needed a plane to get to japan. I said we can take the bus. We Will track the elgrands down and say hello (and pick brains)
Only just a month into owning my e51 s2
Lovin it
That's brilliant! 👍

My 7 year old Son is slowly getting into cars too and seems very excited about going on Sunday too.

A massive thankyou to claptrap for letting me take his place on the stand. Is there anything i need to do to update entry info. i.e. reg etc

Probably a good idea to email the organisers with the change of reg. as they will be emailing out vehicle passes.

Just booked a nearby hotel for a couple of nights to make it a full weekender.
Where are you stopping? I know a few of the villages as the inlaws live near Brands.
Plenty of decent pubsround there.

Where are you stopping? I know a few of the villages as the inlaws live near Brands.
Plenty of decent pubsround there.
West Malling.

I know this isn’t the for sale site so I apologise if out of order but I’ve had this laying about gathering dust in the garage. If anyone is interested I would be happy to bring it with me Sunday. The previous owner cut the corner off because of the base speaker but will easily repair with some tape on the back.

Attachments

• D3F6DFB8-5ABA-4798-AE4C-A3C4732C85BC.jpeg
    D3F6DFB8-5ABA-4798-AE4C-A3C4732C85BC.jpeg
    119.2 KB · Views: 10
I know this isn’t the for sale site so I apologise if out of order but I’ve had this laying about gathering dust in the garage. If anyone is interested I would be happy to bring it with me Sunday. The previous owner cut the corner off because of the base speaker but will easily repair with some tape on the back.
I might be interested, for the right price ;)

Anyone need any exhaust sections? I have a rear and middle box from my XL!

Also have full set of rear lights too! Red, facelift, with Elgrand lettering on the light bar.

We should start our own little bring and buy stall. I have converted mine to a camper so I have most of the trim carpets and seats if anyone needs anything I could bring to help someone out.

Forget the show, I’m loving the sound of a swap-meet! I’ve got plenty of bits lying around in the garage, I’ll box some of up just in case!

Has anybody got their follow up email from Time attack with passes and details of the Go Japan show yet? Ok just came through spooky 👻

Last edited:
Back