• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Brands Hatch Go Japan! 13th September

@Xanthus400 we can't make it now, so you're welcome to use our 'space' if that's allowed - we are registered for the club stand. If you don't have tickets yet I can possibly forward the link to print ours off.
Thanks for the offer but i already have claptraps ticket and space. đź‘Ť

@Stempyuno do we have 8 places taken or is there a space now? If there is a place I think @Voyt was after one...
To be honest I have lost track of who is still going, who has dropped out and who wants in. The last person to drop our is @Ajh2001 so worth making contact.

Show virgin. As I understand it I need to print off my two show tickets and the red zone pass with reg.no. and mob. phone no. filled in. Also is there any etiquette with a show stand? Do we wait for all to arrive before setting up or just park up on arrival so many questions.
Show virgins are required to go through the club debagging ceremony before being allowed on the stand. Then it's every man for himself.

Latest from MSV.

Thank you for purchasing tickets for this Sunday's Go Japan! and Tunerfest South event at Brands Hatch.

In accordance with COVID-Secure guidelines the venue will operate at a reduced capacity, with a range of hygiene and social distancing measures in place to ensure that visits are safe and enjoyable. A summary of these can be downloaded here: http://www.msv.com/media/7316006/how_we_are_keeping_our_customers_safe_at_race_meetings_-_august.pdf.

Please take the time to familiarise yourself with this document prior to your arrival.

IMPORTANT: In order to comply with guidance from the relevant motorsport authorities, visitors will not be able to access the inner paddock and pit lane at this event. Furthermore no overnight stays will be permitted (other than for competitors).

The event is completely sold out and no additional tickets will be available to purchase on the gate.

Please click this link to download a map that displays the restricted areas, plus locations of toilets, food and drink outlets and arrangements for car parking: https://msvstatic.com/documents/Tunerfest%20Go%20Japan%20Map.pdf

For further information, including links to download a timetable and gate opening times, please visit the event page here: https://brandshatch.msv.com/BH-20-gojapan

We hope you have a great time this Sunday - stay safe and maintain a 2 metre distance wherever possible.

Kind regards

The MSV Team

@Xanthus400 we can't make it now, so you're welcome to use our 'space' if that's allowed - we are registered for the club stand. If you don't have tickets yet I can possibly forward the link to print ours off.
I managed to get a standard ticket at the last minute but i would be interested in the club stand pass if i can get it transferred as i imagine it will have your reg number printed on it.very decent of you to make the offer🌟

Vehicle registration was taken online with a separate club stand booking system so you may need to contact the organisers to have it transferred.

Appologies, but Boris is going to be a "no show". He´s quarantined in the garage while the boss and I are soaking up the atmosphere on the Costa del Coronovirus. :(

Perhaps a last minute opportunity for someone else to grab the spot.

I don´t know if the tickets are transferable, but if anyone wants mine gratis. :)
Sorry about leaving it so late. I wasn´t sure if I would be allowed to fly to Spain or not.

Ok, perhaps we will forego the debagging ceremony. Hope you feel better and we see you tomorrow. Keep hydrated.

Hey rushed into Hospital at 3 o’clock this afternoon with kidney stones and a uti but managed to get out just now eight and a half hours till departure and loads to do.
Sorry to hear that. Glad you’re out and hopefully the kidney stone will be out soon too (painful so I hear). If you need anything let me know, happy to help anyway I can.

Well got to kent after a minor detour via luton dunstable and whipsnade. Thankfully inlaws are only 15 mins from brands. A few beers n bed ready for the morning.

Back