• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Brands Hatch Go Japan! 13th September

Finished work at 7 pm, quick shower, took the long way round the M25, found the PORTABELLO INN -big carpark with a fast food trailer, burger and chips @ 10:30,quick beer+ bed. Gonna start cleaning after a coffee in about 10 mins.

It was great to meet @Stempyuno and @Parky today and admire your mega cool buses. Thanks for taking the time to chat Elgrand and for the guided tour of Parky's bus as I've never seen the interior of one in person before🙏😎

I also saw the interior of the bus that had the rear converted to a kitchen and I'm not sure who that belonged to, but it was done to a very high standard 👍

It makes the wait for mine all the harder!! 😭

Had a great day. Chatted to Karlos. Sorry to miss you others. Weren’t around when we popped over to Elgrand land.
My 7yr old boy loved the cars, loved the vans, loved the racing, a bit freaked out by the pro drifting. I loved the drifting and weirdly one of them had a sponsor graphic from a tiny company I used to do some work with.
Parking was a breeze and the social distancing too.

Attachments

• 71724C83-28EC-4479-889D-0E7FD80DE47A.jpeg
    71724C83-28EC-4479-889D-0E7FD80DE47A.jpeg
    188.8 KB · Views: 14
What great weather and a spiffing bunch of Elgrand owners at Brands Hatch, which, under the circumstances, was a good day out and likely the last of the year. Six busses on the stand and several more in the car park visiting on foot. Great to catch up and meet old and new faces. Spoilt a bit by some young whipper snapper nearby trying to blow his windows out with his sub for hours on end.

Plenty of track action but not too much in the way of traders, another sign of the circumstances I guess.

As usual didn't we have chance for a long chat with everyone for which I'm sorry. @Voyt made himself known and I apologise if I seemed a little preoccupied, there was a lot happening when you showed up. Hope you fix the indicators. Sorry to have missed the other visitors to the stand.

Gave @MALAKI's system a scan on the NDS, cleared a NATS fault code and discovered an ABS wheel sensor playing up. Also sold him the Japanese chrome horns I removed during my air horn fitting. :cool:

Collected some Nismo goodies from @Parky who was kind enough to let me take them to try before I buy. :sun:

Thanks to @Karlos for bringing the EOC banner along, hope your dogs weren't too mad! 👍

looks like i missed a good turn out but i had family commitments hope to see a lot more at the next s/e meet where ever it is :cool:

Also... Sorry @Parky i missed you before we left. I wanted to say goodbye and nice to meet you, but you were not around. See you next time 👍
Great meeting you and your son @Clarkie1978 ! It was my honour showing you one in the flesh. Also the variety of Elgrands on show was impressive. Apart from the glinting pearl white paint, no two were the same :)

Great meeting you and your son @Clarkie1978 ! It was my honour showing you one in the flesh. Also the variety of Elgrands on show was impressive. Apart from the glinting pearl white paint, no two were the same :)
All of the Elgrands today were very impressive, and it amazed me the condition of all of them... Especially when you consider how old they are now.

Another couple of points which impressed me was the interior quality is way above what I was expecting and the sparkle of the white paint when the sun catches it is 😍

It truly makes me wonder why on earth people buy the VW version of these???

Back