• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Brands Hatch Go Japan! 13th September

Clarkie wants a white one....

In fact.... I'm thinking white and refurbing my wheels in a bronze colour... Opinions??

What great weather and a spiffing bunch of Elgrand owners at Brands Hatch, which, under the circumstances, was a good day out and likely the last of the year. Six busses on the stand and several more in the car park visiting on foot. Great to catch up and meet old and new faces. Spoilt a bit by some young whipper snapper nearby trying to blow his windows out with his sub for hours on end.

Plenty of track action but not too much in the way of traders, another sign of the circumstances I guess.

As usual didn't we have chance for a long chat with everyone for which I'm sorry. @Voyt made himself known and I apologise if I seemed a little preoccupied, there was a lot happening when you showed up. Hope you fix the indicators. Sorry to have missed the other visitors to the stand.

Gave @MALAKI's system a scan on the NDS, cleared a NATS fault code and discovered an ABS wheel sensor playing up. Also sold him the Japanese chrome horns I removed during my air horn fitting. :cool:

Collected some Nismo goodies from @Parky who was kind enough to let me take them to try before I buy. :sun:

Thanks to @Karlos for bringing the EOC banner along, hope your dogs weren't too mad! 👍
Big thanks to Stempyuno for finding my abs fault which I will sort out first thing tomorrow and making me horny which I will also be fitting tomorrow

Big thanks to Stempyuno for finding my abs fault which I will sort out first thing tomorrow and making me horny which I will also be fitting tomorrow
Don't forget we love horn pictures, especially shiny ones.

Collected some Nismo goodies from @Parky who was kind enough to let me take them to try before I buy. :sun:

Great meeting you @Stempyuno. If you do like the Nismo bits I'm tempted by the though of payment in your delicious homemade vegan sausage rolls :)

A few snaps of the Nissans from today. I don't think the purple GTR would pass the bean can test.

IMG_8917.jpegIMG_8922.jpegIMG_8927.jpegIMG_8915.jpegIMG_8945.jpegIMG_8936.jpegIMG_8931.jpegIMG_8930.jpeg

were the cos girls there (the Japanese anima )and was their lots of Japanese food stalls or just cars and drifting seeing as it was smaller

There was none of the culture stuff and no motorbikes and only four or five trade stands. It was a minimalist show compared to normal proceedings.

Either that or we'll all be dead.

A great day. Really good to meet you all. Will definitely be trying to get to more meets when this is all over. And bring the family aswell. More ideas to do to the van.

Back