• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Big Welsh car show 16th September Chepstow racecourse

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Parentalnightmare can either place it on the back window bottom right or left side or on the back side windows :)
We have ours on our side windows as we have a back window vinyl on :) x

I've paid for a spot. Can't seem to download the PDF though. All I have is a simple email receipt saying I've paid... Will this be enough to get me in? 🤔

I've paid for a spot. Can't seem to download the PDF though. All I have is a simple email receipt saying I've paid... Will this be enough to get me in? 🤔
Yes! So glad your coming haha
Also yeah that's all we have got.
We will be getting emails of the tickets and information within the next week :) x

Yes! So glad your coming haha
Also yeah that's all we have got.
We will be getting emails of the tickets and information within the next week :) x
That reminds me, I've got a full-size EOC flag from Karl to put up. Brought it back from JAE. So I'll bring that.

Would it be OK for you guys to store it until I get my new place sorted? My mam is less than chuffed about all the van bits piling up in her little flat... 😅

That reminds me, I've got a full-size EOC flag from Karl to put up. Brought it back from JAE. So I'll bring that.

Would it be OK for you guys to store it until I get my new place sorted? My mam is less than chuffed about all the van bits piling up in her little flat... 😅
Yeah that's fine haha :) we have the small ones here as well 🙈😂

I have just received my email with all the information! Let me know if everyone has got one :) x

I have just received my email with all the information! Let me know if everyone has got one :) x
Yep I got it! But for some reason it overspills my screen so not 100% sure what time we have to be at site by but do know it begins with a 9? Being a bit of a worried I'm not convinced that we shall make that deadline if we plan to meet at leisure centre at 9... should we make it slightly earlier? If it is 8.45 I shall assuredly be there by 8.30 (bar a catastrophe!!) But I know that for some of you 8.45 would actually mean "about 9ish"???!!!!! Lol!

Yep I got it! But for some reason it overspills my screen so not 100% sure what time we have to be at site by but do know it begins with a 9? Being a bit of a worried I'm not convinced that we shall make that deadline if we plan to meet at leisure centre at 9... should we make it slightly earlier? If it is 8.45 I shall assuredly be there by 8.30 (bar a catastrophe!!) But I know that for some of you 8.45 would actually mean "about 9ish"???!!!!! Lol!

Yeah I was about to change the time haha wasn't to sure on the timings as was waiting for the email.
We will be meeting at the leisure centre at 8:30am an once everyone is there we will be leaving to go to the venue :)

I've updated it :)

We are meeting at Chepstow leisure centre car park, NP16 5LT
At 8:30am to hopefully arrive at Chepstow racecourse by 9-9:15 the latest
We will be leaving at 5pm :)

Really looking forward to seeing some good pics from this event guys for the ol' Instagram page... so don't forget to park neatly and get some artsy shots :D

Hopefully! Worth a try if we like it can come back next year if not least we know 🙈😂

You can entertain them 5, 4 and 7 months. Won’t tell you partners age 🤪.

Although if you bring cake sure your onto a winner 👍

I will Just bring dvds for them to watch.

Plus I really hope weather forecast changes

Hi all, just joined the forum and picking up my e51 on Thursday, is it to late to book this meet?

You can entertain them 5, 4 and 7 months. Won’t tell you partners age 🤪.

Although if you bring cake sure your onto a winner 👍

I will Just bring dvds for them to watch.

Plus I really hope weather forecast changes

Don't worry will be bringing our little girl who's 4 haha I'm sure she will keep them entertained as well 😂

An @Larry99 you can email them or just try an book but I do think it's too late now. X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back