• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Big Welsh car show 16th September Chepstow racecourse

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're having a look at the booking now and would like to go if there is still room :)
Never been before and would be nice to meet a few peeps :cool:

We're having a look at the booking now and would like to go if there is still room :)
Never been before and would be nice to meet a few peeps :cool:
Yeah there should be spaces left :) (hopefully) haha children under 16 are free. You have to register your car an it includes 2 people with the car plus children under 16 lol.. but if there's anyone else coming you will have to book for them separate an show the ticket when you arrive. X

Have successfully registered 1 Ellie and 2 peeps (I think!) Download of Entry form after payment and registering did not work - WordPress error!! (I guess this would be a piece of paper to present upon entry) have email'd the Organisers to see what they say..... :neutral:

Have successfully registered 1 Ellie and 2 peeps (I think!) Download of Entry form after payment and registering did not work - WordPress error!! (I guess this would be a piece of paper to present upon entry) have email'd the Organisers to see what they say..... :neutral:
Yeah I couldn't do mine either.
But I'm sure they said they will contact us closer to the date. If not will just print out my email of the registration an show them that :) glad your all booked though will put you on the list :) x

Just paid for the day and booked in, see you there unless your meeting before you go in.
Yeah if you have registered your vehicle then we have to convoy in so we are all parked together so will have to choose a place to meet up close to the venue. X

Be nice to meet up b4 - will watch and see what's decided.
We usually stop at Magor when traveling East as it is about 2 hours to the bridge but if a gathering point is closer to the venue that's fine! :cool:

Well on the basis that my campervan is due to be delivered this Wednesday I have booked a place at the show! The first time that I've done anything like this! Is there anything I need to know? Apart that is from the location of the RV point? Don't mind where we meet! I shall probably be overnighting it in a campsite near Aberganevvy but im new to the area so would appreciate somewhere for which there is a postcode?

Big Welsh Car Show 16th September 2018 at Chepstow Racecourse
Chepstow, Monmouthshire, NP16 6BE, Wales

If your interested in coming along our cars will be on display. It's £3.50 yep that's all
For your car to be on display including entry for 2 people. Under 16s are free. Link below to book. Please put down our club name when booking so you will be placed together
ElgrandOC
https://bigwelshcarshow.co.uk/car-registration

If you require more tickets for people then you will have to book tickets for them separate link below
https://bigwelshcarshow.co.uk/tickets

Just before 10am arrival an will be leaving just after 4pm.

We will all have to arrive together so will arrange a meet up location closer to the time :)

We’ve got something for everyone – classic cars, crafts, food and music, and activities for the little ones.There will be a huge funfair and children’s activities including circus skills to keep the children occupied in our Kids Playzone.

And it’s not just your average car show – because Bloodwise will use every penny raised to fund ground-breaking research and vital support for people affected by blood cancer.

So get the family together, have a great day and make a huge difference!

Please comment below if you are interested in coming or if you are going to book so I can keep track on who is coming :) x

1. @Lisa-Marie & @Elementian
2. @beckb
3. @Richtan
4. @Dai & Sally
5. @Crazycraig
6. @Forrest

Well on the basis that my campervan is due to be delivered this Wednesday I have booked a place at the show! The first time that I've done anything like this! Is there anything I need to know? Apart that is from the location of the RV point? Don't mind where we meet! I shall probably be overnighting it in a campsite near Aberganevvy but im new to the area so would appreciate somewhere for which there is a postcode?

Hey did you register your car to park with us an include our club name?

Also everyone we will all be meeting at
Chepstow leisure centre car park, NP16 5LT
Thanks for the recommendation @Parentalnightmare probably about 9ish but will update it closer to the time :)

I must say that the postcode that is given doesn't actually point to the race course, but it's not far away.
I don't think the person who lives at where the postcode leads to us an Elgrand fan,lol 😂

Yes I registered as Elgrand OF.? Just me and the dog! ...And of course LUCY (The van !!!)

Yeah I couldn't do mine either.
OC you mean? 🙈 X
Yes OF! I got it right on the registration document!
But I'm sure they said they will contact us closer to the date. If not will just print out my email of the registration an show them that :) glad your all booked though will put you on the list :) x
I couldn't get mine either..just have receipt for payment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back