• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Big Welsh car show 16th September Chepstow racecourse

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're sailing back to UK in the morning so will book up next week.

I won't be able to make it I'm going to put my rider up for sale next week my new highway star is arriving on the 9th so doubt that it will be ready by then

I won't be able to make it I'm going to put my rider up for sale next week my new highway star is arriving on the 9th so doubt that it will be ready by then
Aww gutting yeah will probably take a while to register it?
X

If you live close enough I found dropping the registration off to the DVLA in Swansea rather than posting it knocked about a week off the wait

If you live close enough I found dropping the registration off to the DVLA in Swansea rather than posting it knocked about a week off the wait
Aww that's good then :)

Yes just down the road

Lisa-Marie
I been thinking of a meeting place and came up with these.
Chepstow comprehensive school, NP16 5LR
Chepstow leisure centre car park, NP16 5LT
Both have big car parks which are accessible without gates.

Lisa-Marie
I been thinking of a meeting place and came up with these.
Chepstow comprehensive school, NP16 5LR
Chepstow leisure centre car park, NP16 5LT
Both have big car parks which are accessible without gates.
I will look into them thank you! :)
Are you coming? X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back