• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Big Welsh car show 16th September Chepstow racecourse

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like a great thing to do! Will defo try to get there to show off my newby purchase👌

Yeah same here guys will find you what's happening with the tickets :)
Also @Oldgit1958 get booking :) all information to book is at the beginning of this post :)

Don't forget to put our club name so we can stay together. X

The turn out is increasing and should be a good day, let’s hope for ☀️

🤪👍

Also @Oldgit1958 get booking :) all information to book is at the beginning of this post :)

Don't forget to put our club name so we can stay together. X[/

Don't forget to put our club name so we can stay together. X
Finally going to pick up my Ele on Friday so will book the car show at Chepstow👍🤪

Any luck with the tickets we should have to get in, or have we just got to print out the email we received.

Don’t worry mine is likely to be missing it’s side skirts still!!

Any standard of vehicle is welcome!! It’s about the banter, learning new things and asking questions to those who have had the vehicles a while!!

BUT a good wash and wax never hurt 🤪

@Elementian or @Lisa-Marie should be able to sort you out on the day for a sticker.

Last edited:
Just looking at the JAE pics and how shiny everything is and a little worried that my prep for Chepstow won’t be good enough....any advice welcomed :) Also, I don’t have a club sticker...
Mine has never been show standard but it don't matter. Its about meeting others of us all like minded and sharing a common interest.

Don’t worry mine is likely to be missing it’s side skirts still!!

Any standard of vehicle is welcome!! It’s about the banter, learning new things and asking questions to those who have had the vehicles a while!!

BUT a good wash and wax never hurt 🤪

@Elementian or @Lisa-Marie should be able to sort you out on the day for a sticker.
Phew! Thanks :)

Also somewhat relieved that i don't have to have completely revamped my entire vehicle inside and out for it to be up to show standard. Will make sure it's clean though... does anybody know of a convenient hand car wash near Chepstow Racecourse or the leisure centre? Mine is just a "bog standard camper conversion" but I love her! (Still on the honeymoon period however!)

Do we have a potential problem here?!! Just looked at my e-receipts for £3.50 for the show and noticed the email address at the bottom so thought I'd email to check that that receipt is all I need.. problem is I got an immediate daemon mailer notice saying that it was undeliverable.... any other Inspector Clueso"s out there coming up against the same brick wall??

I used this email address for the Organisers and got a reply from Adam in respect of paperwork for us to get in as there was a 'WordPress Error' using the Web-Site and I got a reply....
Check the spelling against this or use this one @Jenny B and see how you get on.... :)

info@inhouseents.co.uk

@beckb I will bring stickers with me so can put them on when we get there if needed :)

Also we should have a email in the next week with the tickets will obv have to print them. :)

Your car doesn't have to be up to show standard it's more about us all getting together an meeting each other can't wait haha x

@beckb I will bring stickers with me so can put them on when we get there if needed :)

Also we should have a email in the next week with the tickets will obv have to print them. :)

Your car doesn't have to be up to show standard it's more about us all getting together an meeting each other can't wait haha x
I'll defo have a sticker off you there @Lisa-Marie

Me too for a club sticker please!

I used this email address for the Organisers and got a reply from Adam in respect of paperwork for us to get in as there was a 'WordPress Error' using the Web-Site and I got a reply....
Check the spelling against this or use this one @Jenny B and see how you get on.... :)

info@inhouseents.co.uk
Cheers for that! It sounds like Lisa-Marie in on the case in any event so no need to contact them again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back