• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Big Welsh car show 16th September Chepstow racecourse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ya jenny, it was nice to see you there, and all the way from Chester too.
My wife Karen and the kids loved the your dog Angus and hope to see you both again next time we're at a meet.
We know what you mean about people coming and looking through the windows stuff and being nosey until you realise that you're there to show off your car. At first it's a bit strange but you get used to it.
It was great seeing you all and found all of you very friendly to us and

It was great to meet everyone and pleased to say Frankie has replaced my indicator bulb for me :) Thanks to Craig for offering his bulb and to all who helped get the old one out! Hope everyone had a good journey home, only took us about 1/2 hour so did feel for you with a longer journey.

Hi guys! It was LOVELY to meet you on Sunday, and have a nosey at all your vans! Initially when a "member of the public" came up to my van and pressed their nose against my window my first thought was "how rude" then they did the same to "parental nightmares" van parked next door and i thought "what are they trying to steal?" It took me a couple of minutes to realise that I was there as an exhibitor! Threw myself into it after that attracting several potential Elgrand devotees... or were they (some of them at least) as interested inAngus (the dog)???!! He LOVED meeting you all but was disappointed not to attract a stroke from "crazy craig's" daughter! Never mind.?maybe next time!? Elgrand Cymru (im really sorry but I cant remember your actual name!?... Mike? Or Mark perhaps?, cheers for your help with my pop top (and for being so friendly!) Imadeit home in 5 hours (roadworks most of the way!)without incident! I had visions of it popping up in the fast lane of the M5! Also apologies that I'm not clear on who Lisa-marie was either!? Angus loved you ALL!!!

I'm the one with the other little girl that loved Angus also haha. I did introduce myself to everyone sorry if you didn't hear me. But will talk more on the next meet :)
Had a lovely day guys thank you to everyone that came. X

Hi guys! It was LOVELY to meet you on Sunday, and have a nosey at all your vans! Initially when a "member of the public" came up to my van and pressed their nose against my window my first thought was "how rude" then they did the same to "parental nightmares" van parked next door and i thought "what are they trying to steal?" It took me a couple of minutes to realise that I was there as an exhibitor! Threw myself into it after that attracting several potential Elgrand devotees... or were they (some of them at least) as interested inAngus (the dog)???!! He LOVED meeting you all but was disappointed not to attract a stroke from "crazy craig's" daughter! Never mind.?maybe next time!? Elgrand Cymru (im really sorry but I cant remember your actual name!?... Mike? Or Mark perhaps?, cheers for your help with my pop top (and for being so friendly!) Imadeit home in 5 hours (roadworks most of the way!)without incident! I had visions of it popping up in the fast lane of the M5! Also apologies that I'm not clear on who Lisa-marie was either!? Angus loved you ALL!!!
It was a great day, and good to meet all you folks and put faces to names. Glad you got home OK @Jenny B and Angus. (it is Mark by the way :grinning:) and the rest of you too. People did love the vans!
It was great to meet everyone and pleased to say Frankie has replaced my indicator bulb for me :) Thanks to Craig for offering his bulb and to all who helped get the old one out! Hope everyone had a good journey home, only took us about 1/2 hour so did feel for you with a longer journey.
Glad Frankie got the bulb sorted @beckb, it was great to have an E50 there too, loved both the campers.
A good day well represented by EOC and hopefully see you all again soon! Thankyou @Lisa-Marie for all the organisation and for sorting me with a sticker too. Oh and @Dai & Sally I am now obsessed with LEDs for my bus! :p

It was a great day, and good to meet all you folks and put faces to names. Glad you got home OK @Jenny B and Angus. (it is Mark by the way :grinning:) and the rest of you too. People did love the vans!

Glad Frankie got the bulb sorted @beckb, it was great to have an E50 there too, loved both the campers.
A good day well represented by EOC and hopefully see you all again soon! Thankyou @Lisa-Marie for all the organisation and for sorting me with a sticker too. Oh and @Dai & Sally I am now obsessed with LEDs for my bus! :p

The LEDs are great!! We want some too! :)

Argh! My front passenger indicator has stopped working and I don't have spare bulb...nowhere near enough to get replacement now and not sure how to change it anyway! Oh well, will only have 3 hazard lights flashing when we're on the move! o_O
Try eBay they got everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back