• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Beaulieu Simply Jap 2019

I can email the ticket if its needed..... Really gonna miss being there

Email would be good too. Sorted @Elgrandpa ;-)

Shame you can’t make it mate, would have been good to meet but you have priorities too

We're going to have to pull out. Elgrand still not happy but cat having unexpected surgery tomorrow and have no one reliable I can leave her with. Here's hoping the weather God's are looking down on everyone more favourably than last year!
Oh God....so pleased I re-read this...thought at first it was the cats on your Elgrand! Hope your cat is fine and thanks for wishing us good weather

I can email the ticket if its needed..... Really gonna miss being there
Hi Peter, is it for 2 and can I use it just from my iPhone as my printers fecked?

Don't think I'll be coming, spent nearly every evening this week with new electric polisher and took it out today to hear a heavy knocking from the front. Its 180 miles each way so unlikely I'll want to chance it. ☹☹☹☹☹

Don't think I'll be coming, spent nearly every evening this week with new electric polisher and took it out today to hear a heavy knocking from the front. Its 180 miles each way so unlikely I'll want to chance it. ☹☹☹☹☹

Sorry to hear that, hope it’s something that you can diagnose and fix tomorrow :)

Oh and I got my wheels back from refurbishing, they made a good job of them and am pleased, however, despite new tyres being same size they look rather stretched which I'm not too sure about but I'll live with them. Was going to put them on the van tomorrow but might now wait until I have had chance to ceramic coat them.

Sorry to hear that, hope it’s something that you can diagnose and fix tomorrow :)
Its a really heavy clunk, will have a look but think it'll want parts, maybe even a front spring.

have also got teins and had a clonk on turning turned out to be top mount bearings easy fix from e-bay

I can print a copy for you and bring it with me :)
Robin, if you could do that it would be great...just let me know who to pay, either Peter or yourself and we'll see you on Sunday at Tesco's

Okay, I’ll sort payment out with @E51ZRider later and catch up with you tomorrow morning ;)

Robin, if you could do that it would be great...just let me know who to pay, either Peter or yourself and we'll see you on Sunday at Tesco's

Hi Ian

I have a copy of the ticket in car for tomorrow, you might have to pay for another adult on arrival the gate :)

Catch up tomorrow

Came down today traffic is a nightmare . might be a bit late to tescos as the quest house breakfast is not to early so if you leave before us please save me a spot and see you tomorrow

Will try to hold a spot but from looking at the website and emails they urge you to arrive together if you want to park together, although I’m sure we can get a bit creative with our initial parking and then re-park when you arrive to create some space :)

Do we have an official stand @E51ZRider or is it just turn up and park?

Has anybody else been to the Jap event at Beaulieu before that’s going tomorrow?

I booked a stand last year, and confirmed numbers a fortnight before.

Back