• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Beaulieu Simply Jap 2019

Hello, I’m staying at Roundhill campsite Saturday night. Are you all still meeting at Tesco 8am? Is the Tesco easy to find?

Hope it’s not just me :)

Yeah, I think we're meeting at the Tesco Superstore at 8am at the place below, it's this one below and the Beaulieu gates open at 8.30am

I'll be there earlier though, as I'll have to clean the flies (& probably some dirt) off ;)

we usually use the additional entrance its a lot easier and not so much queuing to get in and its nearer to tescos

We're going to have to pull out. Elgrand still not happy but cat having unexpected surgery tomorrow and have no one reliable I can leave her with. Here's hoping the weather God's are looking down on everyone more favourably than last year!

Me and the missus will be there for 8am , now the polishing starts .

Well I'm currently stranded in Hamburg due to flight cancellations so by the time I get back there won't be much time for polishing.:mad:

BBC reckons sunny, all their fancy modern equipment doesn't seem as good as tapping a barometer
Or looking out the window lol!

Hi guys,
Only just seen this and seeing as I'm now out of work and free on Sundays I'm gonna try and make this meet!
Am I right in thinking I can just turn up on the day and its £12.00 per head (as long as we're in the Elgrand)?
We're at the International Dressage show at Hickstead on Saturday where my son's competing so not sure whether to go to Beaulieu straight from there or go home first...depends on how well he does I guess...mother-in-law lives just outside Beaulieu so that's looking favourite!

Hi guys,
Only just seen this and seeing as I'm now out of work and free on Sundays I'm gonna try and make this meet!
Am I right in thinking I can just turn up on the day and its £12.00 per head (as long as we're in the Elgrand)?
We're at the International Dressage show at Hickstead on Saturday where my son's competing so not sure whether to go to Beaulieu straight from there or go home first...depends on how well he does I guess...mother-in-law lives just outside Beaulieu so that's looking favourite!

Sorry to hear about the job side of things but I know you’ll sort that out pretty quick, I think @E51ZRider might have a ticket you can buy and drive in with us and be on the stand if you want :)

Sorry to hear about the job side of things but I know you’ll sort that out pretty quick, I think @E51ZRider might have a ticket you can buy and drive in with us and be on the stand if you want :)
I saw that Robin but we're leaving around 6.00am tomorrow so won't have time to get over to Windsor in the morning.
If we stay at the mother-in-law's tomorrow night we should be able to meet you all at Tesco's in the morning

I saw that Robin but we're leaving around 6.00am tomorrow so won't have time to get over to Windsor in the morning.
If we stay at the mother-in-law's tomorrow night we should be able to meet you all at Tesco's in the morning

If it’s still available, I could try and collect the ticket from @E51ZRider tomorrow for you?

If it’s still available, I could try and collect the ticket from @E51ZRider tomorrow for you?
That's very kind of you Robin but from the quote I saw I think it was only for one person, there will be 2 of us...plus a dog lol!

Back