• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Beaulieu Simply Jap 2019

I was hoping for a little rain on the way, that way I didn't have to clean it so much, lol

Happy now that I’ve fixed the front bumper... may have to give daisey a good going over Saturday evening ...looking forward to seeing everyone n their buses ... not the G40 painted ones those as I do have a tinge of jealousy about..

Whats G40 paint... ;)

So I've just realised the reason why I was busy for this show is because I'm away camping with friends........in beaulieu (insert face palm)

So I've just realised the reason why I was busy for this show is because I'm away camping with friends........in beaulieu (insert face palm)

I have a ticket here bud....

thats the colour i have g40 and thats why so many donks pull out in front of me :eek:

I have a ticket here bud....
Nah it's fine mate I'm camping withy mate I've not seen since last year. I can't abandon them. I might pop to tesco for some milk about 8ish though

Nah it's fine mate I'm camping withy mate I've not seen since last year. I can't abandon them. I might pop to tesco for some milk about 8ish though

no worries fella

enjoy

Doesn't open till 10 on a Sunday doh. Lol

I'll sell you a bottle of milk on the day @Mr G but you'll have to come to the ElgrandOC stand to pick it up ;)

Just had this email from Beaulieu

We are very much looking forward to welcoming you to Simply Japanese this Sunday at the National Motor Museum.

Entry with your Japanese vehicle is from 8:30am – the Brabazon Restaurant will be open for bacon rolls, cakes, teas and coffee. Please ensure that you have printed your e-ticket as this will make entry quicker and easier for all participants.

Please note: A second entrance will be open in the morning to ease traffic flow. This entrance is located off the B3054, Palace Lane. The directional signs for here will read "Simply Japanese - Additional Entrance - AM Only". We advise turning off satnavs once you see the blue Simply Japanese event signs.

Please remember that if you wish to park up alongside your friends, you must all arrive together with individual e-tickets as we are unable to reserve adjacent spaces for later arrivals.

We can all make a decision on what entrance we go to at the meeting point :)

;)

Hello, I’m staying at Roundhill campsite Saturday night. Are you all still meeting at Tesco 8am? Is the Tesco easy to find?

Hope it’s not just me :)

Back