• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Anyone watching the Formula 1?

Really pleased to see Lewis stepping back into the limelight.

I am so excited for the car launches this month!!

Interested to see what the outcome of the FIA investigation is.

love to see max stripped of title but unlikely.

sure Lewis will lay down the challenge in 22 but interesting to see how much Russel is going to push him too.

bring on the car launch

Yeah, what's happened has happened and there's going to be changes to the FIA in respect to 2021.

Really interesting year this one, so many unknowns!

Last edited:
I won't be watching it again after what happened at Abu Dhabi. Can't invest any time, energy or emotion in something so obviously bent. Shame as I have watched for many years.

Disgusting 🤮, how about I give you £20k and you rig the grid

The Abu Dabhi grand prix was simply breathtaking. Perhaps the best season finale in the whole history of F1. Cannot wait for the next season to start.

Haha no, I am neutral towards their competition. Both Max and Lewis are in a league of their own, however with the new F1 regulations, I hope more racers will be able to join the competition and therefore result in an even more unpredictable season.

Hope the car - Lewis/George - performs as well as it looks ! Absolutely gorgeous looking machine.
Can’t take much from the test rankings today, but glad it’s all starting again.
Lewis, I’m sure, will take the bull by the horns (pun intended!) & come back with a-vengeance.
Can’t wait !!!
….& to top it off - FIA/race control structure & rule changes will only serve to help.

Richard…. How does it feel to be the only Merc supporter in that orange sea over there 🤣

Reminds me of Inspector Clouseau! :joy:

insp.jpeg

Last edited:
Are Mercedes really in trouble or is it the usual sandbagging again... we'll here we go 🚘🚘

Back