• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Anyone watching the Formula 1?

Max tried the whole race to run Hamilton off the road and his odd downshifts and breaking when letting a driver past was a first, normally they just lift off the accelerator, so he deserved his penalties for dangerous driving.

As was said in the post race interviews, Verstappen knows he just needs to be in front of Hamilton, which he is currently on race wins only, so I expect him to play even dirtier tactics in the last race sadly

I like clean and fair racing, not dangerous driving, and they’ve both deserved more penalties throughout the season than they’ve received

With all that being said, it’s been an epic season and what a show, great entertainment, roll on the last race 😂

Last edited:
Formula 1 is broadcasting on Channel 4 if anyone is interested or doesn't know, race starts very soon!!!! 👍

I don't think Michael Massi has got the same grip as race director as his predecessor the late Charlie Whiting did. Us F1 fanatics know what a minefield the rules and regulations are and his job is massive, but come on.. the hesitancy on the safety car rule just to have 1 racing lap is laughable. It cost LH the world championship. No wonder Mercedes are challenging it.. I have a sneaky hunch that sadly for MV he may have his win taken away but LH dominated the race and should deservedly have the win.. RB threw everything and didn't have the answer.

Just watching the highlights on channel 4, why did they retire Perez perfectly working car!? :confused:
Poor lewis asking for new tyres on the radio but denied due to losing his position, you can here in his voice he's f**king worried!!! :mad:

I don't think Michael Massi has got the same grip as race director as his predecessor the late Charlie Whiting did. Us F1 fanatics know what a minefield the rules and regulations are and his job is massive, but come on.. the hesitancy on the safety car rule just to have 1 racing lap is laughable. It cost LH the world championship. No wonder Mercedes are challenging it.. I have a sneaky hunch that sadly for MV he may have his win taken away but LH dominated the race and should deservedly have the win.. RB threw everything and didn't have the answer.
Clear that Masi has no grip on the rules or the race - "you can't overtake the safety car"... "oh, yes you can!" Hamilton was completed shafted today

Clear that Masi has no grip on the rules or the race - "you can't overtake the safety car"... "oh, yes you can!" Hamilton was completed shafted today
MV keeps the championship.. FIA don't want to back down on stewards decisions 😒 absolute joke... I for one have lost all faith in F1, if the regulations get changed simply to make a 1 lap race... saving grace for Mercedes is they got the constuctors

Just shocking.
If it was not for a new car next year I would be stopping watching it.

Micheal massi should be removed from his position. I’ve no love for Lewis or max. Frankly I think max is dangerous on track.
But to have races and championships decided on outcomes of a race director’s decision is frankly wrong. It hasn’t just been this race but many of the races throughout the season have had controversy caused by massi and him changing things. Max was fined and reported for simply touching a parked competing car so if you are going to be that strict with the rules all lapped cars should have been allowed to pass.

Back