• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Anyone watching the Formula 1?

So much for the sandbagging theory!
We know Lewis will always find something on a Sunday, so…… hoping he still can.

Any way of watching the F1 online without paying for Sports channel!!!??
Only live on youtube with a stupid map to watch rather than the drivers! :mad: :mad:

Great to see a 1_2 ferrari finish... I think by the 4th race Mercedes will have their problems sorted so will be good to see 3 teams battling it out.. Great result for Haas, Alpha romeo too. Aston Martin and McClaren have gone 3 steps back considering all the hype since they unveiled the cars

My thoughts exactly!

I think there will be a lot of upset Dutchmen today!! :blush: :blush:
Only a few hours ago I was discussing the end of the last season with a dutchmen and he was commenting on how amazing Verstappen was last season, what a shame it started like this in 2022! :no_mouth: :blush:

I think there will be a lot of upset Dutchmen today!! :blush: :blush:
Only a few hours ago I was discussing the end of the last season with a dutchmen and he was commenting on how amazing Verstappen was last season, what a shame it started like this in 2022! :no_mouth: :blush:
Just keep your head down !

I’m absolutely sure both Mercedes & Red Bull will recover their form & reliability in 3 or 4 races time.
Excellent start. Looking forward to the upcoming battles!

Red Bulls new slogan - If we had Massi - we would win!

Great to see the silver arrows return well done Mercedes’.

Top marks to Ferrari for getting back in the game.

Looks like a good season of racing to be had. Clear direction from race director too. Top marks F1

Gutted for Red Bull, as I cannot stand the whinging Prima Dona Hamilton (albeit his is a top driver) , the carry on at the end of last season was ‘karma’ as Hamilton does tend to get away with some dodgy antics throughout the season.
it’s only race 1 so time yet to recover.

It is nice to see that competitive Ferraris are back

Well I enjoyed yesterday's race! Great to see Ferrari back in the game. Should be a great season if Mercedes can find some pace and have a 3 way battle at the front. Also Kudos to K-mag for an awesome drive in the Haas!

Couldn't have been happier at the double dnf's for Red bull. 😉 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hamilton 16 to 6 at the mo!!!

I’m behind him, pushing him along !

How long will the hards last, that’s the question.

Verstappen wins!!! :rolleyes:

Screen Shot 2022-03-27 at 20.29.12.png

Back