WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Seven

The Engineer
Staff member
E50 Owner
Don't ride a bike when you pissed, on drugs or angry! And by the way it is the sole intention of every other road user to kill you. Live long and prosper!
If I get too mad on my bike I just pull over. Simple as that, I'll pull over, roll a cigarette and smoke it. It's happened twice in summer time when everyone thinks they can control their vehicles in dry weather and do stupid shit.

Fuck fit coming up
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
10 FUCKING CUP HOLDERS AND I SPILL MY FUCKING LAMB AND LENTIL SOUP SQUARE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING DASHBOARD.
WHAT A TWAT.
LOL!

spuddyo

Premium Member
E51 Owner
I wouldn't mind if it was a piss-take, but this was a serious thread. Time to drop the fookbook link I think. Thanks for moving the post Karl.

Seven

The Engineer
Staff member
E50 Owner
I wouldn't mind if it was a piss-take, but this was a serious thread. Time to drop the fookbook link I think. Thanks for moving the post Karl.
I moved it mate :joy::joy: No worries though, thought it'd have notified you. Couldn't believe it, big fucking engine, but does it put out heat though? :p

blingo

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
I moved it mate :joy::joy: No worries though, thought it'd have notified you. Couldn't believe it, big fucking engine, but does it put out heat though? :p
To be fair though, yes it is a big fucking engine and yes it does generate alot of heat but it isn't exactly spectacular at getting that heat in to the car...

But yes, "does it have a heater" is pretty WTF

Deand

E51 Owner
Well after waiting 10 days I have my docs back from Swansea and I am the proud owner of a 2007 Nissan ELGRAND HIGHWAY STAN. !!!!

Steve57

E50 Owner
Premium Member
Was having a butchers around Amazon.JP and found this. Is it just 1519754023998.png my perverted mind or is it a naked female?

Seven

The Engineer
Staff member
E50 Owner
With all the drift dust falling in the UK I decided to switch from AWD to RWD. It was fun, til the van found traction then suddenly lost it again and I hit a curb. I'm impressed the tire stayed on the bead. Fat tires ftw, one reason not to go lower profile in winter!