• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Don't ride a bike when you pissed, on drugs or angry! And by the way it is the sole intention of every other road user to kill you. Live long and prosper!
If I get too mad on my bike I just pull over. Simple as that, I'll pull over, roll a cigarette and smoke it. It's happened twice in summer time when everyone thinks they can control their vehicles in dry weather and do stupid shit.

Fuck fit coming up
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
10 FUCKING CUP HOLDERS AND I SPILL MY FUCKING LAMB AND LENTIL SOUP SQUARE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING DASHBOARD.
WHAT A TWAT.
LOL!

Always great when you're having a bad day to read about other people's misery. Makes you feel better about your own shit.

Although I'm not going to publicly rant about my shit life at the moment, pretty sure my solicitor would advise against it :joy:
Most expensive thing I ever brought? That would be my first wife!

I wouldn't mind if it was a piss-take, but this was a serious thread. Time to drop the fookbook link I think. Thanks for moving the post Karl.

I wouldn't mind if it was a piss-take, but this was a serious thread. Time to drop the fookbook link I think. Thanks for moving the post Karl.
I moved it mate :joy::joy: No worries though, thought it'd have notified you. Couldn't believe it, big fucking engine, but does it put out heat though? :p

I moved it mate :joy::joy: No worries though, thought it'd have notified you. Couldn't believe it, big fucking engine, but does it put out heat though? :p
To be fair though, yes it is a big fucking engine and yes it does generate alot of heat but it isn't exactly spectacular at getting that heat in to the car...

But yes, "does it have a heater" is pretty WTF

Well after waiting 10 days I have my docs back from Swansea and I am the proud owner of a 2007 Nissan Elgrand HIGHWAY STAN. !!!!

They never show them anymore on TV which is a big shame, still there on youtube though.

Was having a butchers around Amazon.JP and found this. Is it just 1519754023998.pngmy perverted mind or is it a naked female?

With all the drift dust falling in the UK I decided to switch from AWD to RWD. It was fun, til the van found traction then suddenly lost it again and I hit a curb. I'm impressed the tire stayed on the bead. Fat tires ftw, one reason not to go lower profile in winter!

Not just me then :imp:

Back