WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

ddrooster

Premium Member
E51 Owner
What do you get if you cross a cat with a dog with a channel tunnel scale boring machine?

The bastard foxes that live under my shed.

I appreciate their persistance and mining engineering skills but really, give it a fucking rest!
block up all the holes bar one then unload a couple of co2 fire extinguishers down the last hole and then plug with more soil Voiala instand dead foxes and burial its how they kills sheep n pigs on a commercial basis so it must be humaine

blingo

Premium Member
E51 Owner
This weather. FFS. Planned to take the next week off to do some work in the garden. Bought all the materials today, poor old Elgrand has never been so stanced :)

Now it's a fucking quagmire out there.

Not sure whats worse: I can't get the job here done or the prospect of having to go to work instead.

My heart says take the week off anyhow and sit around in your pants drinking beer / playing on the xbox.

My head / wallet / wife says no.

peter strokosz

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
I’ve got next week off also planned on building a big brick bbq in the garden... went and brought a season ticket to the fishing lake instead..stuck a screw driver in my thumb at work and has really been getting me down as I’m struggling to shoot people on ww11 PS4 ... but the beer has been going down well..

Brendan1969

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
For a moment I though I was on Facebook even though I DONT do facebook. Please leave the bad words on there and keep this forum clean ( ish ) Cheers.:p

MrChops

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Head unit wasn't getting a GPS signal as my speedo app was sat at zero. Ok, I'll give it a few miles it usually came back on.. Nope. Turn it off and on. Nope. Now it doesn't turn on. Leave it for a few hours and the same, dvd mech spun when key on but no display or button lights. Thanks for the April fools joke Elgrand :mad: