• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Where is the panel..have you got a picture of it lit up..
Nice little Garson DAD heel guard fitted mats.
Got one fitted to passenger side mat too, looks better with two on rather than just one.
Finally sorted out the passenger side window electroluminescent panel and all is now working as it should after having to fit a replacement driver.
View attachment 949
You

Had all the wheels off,checked the brakes.cleaned the back of the alloys.gave it its first proper clean.

Made a rope ladder for the Grandkids to climb up into the sleeping area of the elevating roof attached via D ring brackets and Karabiners at the top and eye bolts and Karabiners at the bottom.

yesterday... New double din, touch screen, DAB, DVD, Bluetooth pioneer head unit, Bass Face 900w component speakers in the front linked to a 2 channel 800w bass face amplifier. Rear twin sub box 1200w... Sounds awesome!!!

To do...Large rear top spoiler arrived from japan...new 20" alloys arrived (just cant afford the tyres) and bonnet wrap when I get chance...

More of a what have you done over the last week post, fitted light up side steps that only come on for which door is opened, fitted double din dvd, fitted cameras to mirrors, camera in front valance, new rear camera in original place, fitted bc coilovers, fitted dvd headrests, removed all old stereo/dvd wiring etc, removed side repeaters and fitted vents, fitted usb with temp gauge into dash, fitted 9 inch colour screen for cameras. plenty more still to do, tomorrows jobs are speedo chip and fit dvd sunvisor to passnger side. still lots to come, more usbs and seat covers, auto folding mirrors, strut brace,new gear knob and swap my 20s over for some nice JDM work wheels. just a few jobs. lots more to do still

Thread revival :)

Added my OC stickers... Thanks Mark

Not sure who to ask about this but if the mods and staff are reading this is it possible to add another thread for the above.

Its always nice to read and see what folk are doing with their Elgrands.

Cheers

I looked at Elgrands all day on eBay/gumtree/auto trader much like I have done the rest of the week, does that count?

Went to dentist, collected 300kg of fire wood on way home... as you do.

Gave Magpie a, good wash and clean to get rid of salt and road grime and tried out a new 25 litre purchase of snow foam (actually ended up being 2x25lts as company didn't send the Apc but was told to keep the extra one free and they sent the Apc on afterwards) and 25 litre of Apc, both are concentrated so will be good to see how they perform over my trusty bilt hamber products, as these new purchases are considerably cheaper, as they cost £49 with free taps.
Will keep you posted.
20171204_132327.jpg
20171130_144950.jpg

Last edited:
Well since taking ownership of mine 2 weeks ago ive polished it to death ( my style ) fitted all new Blue LED bulbs inside, Added a couple of Nismo badges to front sides and rear along with Nismo valve caps and got to fit the Nismo wheel centres as yet. Ordered my new Cruise control kit from Australia, Bought a Rider S high top spoiler which is off to paint soon and then fit it, Had a bloody chip in my screen repaired by Autoglass ( brilliant job BTW ), filled her up 3 times!!!!!!!! LOL, bought a full set of manuals from Autojapspares including the VDU book so I can now work my fuel computer which is great stuff, fitted a K&N airfilter in the box, added my Elgrand boot liner tray I won on ebay, fitted a centre console box inbetween the front seats which my dealer gave me for free, added new chrome door handle covers from ebay and new chrome mirror covers which again my dealer gave me, driven her up north and back and returned an average of 25 mpg on the computer, changed the front number plate for a smaller 15" x 3.5 " type and then wept at the size of my bank account!!! LOL.

Plans afoot are - Get big exhaust silencer changed for a smaller sportier type and look at having her re-mapped post de-cat of rear cats which has been done for me by my selling dealer.

Get all my side and rear windows dark tinted as ive got curtains inside mine and the glass is NOT full tint like my E50 was.

That's about it for now and just enjoy her as best I can.

Most recent job for me is uv LED strip lights in the back...

Not quite the effect I was hoping for as they give off too much visible light but probably the best you can get when using LEDs. 20171126_175438.jpg 20171209_163330.jpg

Back