• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Got my remote start working, just needed to go through a procedure to configure it after the battery had been disconnected. What a pain it was but happy to have it running
What make is your remote start as I have the same problem and instructions are in Japanese and will not translate very well.

@Dave M if thats the same system as yours i have done a how to here http://forum.elgrandoc.uk/threads/calibrate-Nissan-remote-start.7975/

Seven of us went for a ride out to see the tree planted in her Dad's memory as it would have been his 80th today.

Stopped for cake on the way back, then went to a 60th birthday party.

REALLY glad of the aircon today!

View attachment 4639

View attachment 4640

Selfish Mundano driver probably wished he hadn't parked like a twat. I did leave him room to open his door. Just.
well thats a fine lookin Elgrand if you dont mind me sayin so Mr Chops

My new to me NE51 hwy star got a good check over at my local mechanics .
No Problems at all Yay !!
I had them put fresh oil and filter in , the good stuff ; Castrol Edge 5w-30
they also pulled the rear cats out (they were clean ) and installed the catless pipes for my peace of mind.
I think it actually goes better for it but i could be imagining that ?
It does sound slightly sportier, it did have a sports muffler with dual pipes at the back already . .
The air filter needs replacing soon so i have ordered a K&N for it.

I have noticed the rear windows dont flip out as they should so i have to sort them. Any ideas or hints welcome !

Re the front speakers , I have a set of Focal PS165FX 6.5 inch mids and 1 inch tweets , anybody know if they will fit ?

Thank to Richard and his Jaunce link i have bought some cool lookin step mats and have my eye on a black and wood steering wheel .
The wheel i have is a very light colour and my sometimes grubby mits wil surelyl ruin it , that my excuse anyway haha.

Well before going into work have cleaned rider alloys up. Aligned them to the van to see what they look like and very happy with appearance.

Phone around now for a wheel refurb for that extra bling look or a DIY job if prices are stupid.

🤪

Attachments

• 82436048-CAF0-402B-879E-22372F57396A.jpeg
    82436048-CAF0-402B-879E-22372F57396A.jpeg
    98.4 KB · Views: 22
I took the bus to Longlife exhausts this morning, getting the lower cats removed. Turns out they were really clean and good but better safe than sorry. Gas conversion next.

Well before going into work have cleaned rider alloys up. Aligned them to the van to see what they look like and very happy with appearance.

Phone around now for a wheel refurb for that extra bling look or a DIY job if prices are stupid.

🤪

Lovelllllyyyyy @Crazycraig, totally agree with you and @Chris T the Rider wheels are nice! Now get them on the beast! lol

I took the bus to Longlife exhausts this morning, getting the lower cats removed. Turns out they were really clean and good but better safe than sorry. Gas conversion next.

Did you have them removed and pipes in their place, if you don't mind how much, how quick and was it the one in station road Britton ferry?

Did you have them removed and pipes in their place, if you don't mind how much, how quick and was it the one in station road Britton ferry?
Yes @Chris T, it took about an hour and the two were £120. I even had the old cats back!

It was Longlife in Caerphilly. Didn't know there was one in Port Talbot

Yes @Chris T, it took about an hour and the two were £120. I even had the old cats back!

Oh that's not bad and quite convenient for me as fairly close to home. Cheers mate, will give them a call.

Edit: One in Britton ferry is just a stockist of long life it seems

Back