• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

you sure buddy? My toll card reader is disconnected. I had a look at it with the google translate app and was sure it was saying something about the nav dvd/cd, i'd presumed this would be because there's no dvd/cd in the drive.
ETC usually means the toll card thingy albeit I have NO cd in my nav machine and I don't get anything like that on my screen matey. My ETC was removed by my dealer too.

Done nothing on my E51 today as ive been to a car show in my Aston Martin @ Bowood House in Calne. Awesome hot day and loads of totty on show or was it titty. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::p:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

I say sir !
sounds like a Simply simply loveleh day ! 😎👍

Bloody good shot Sir. Your £12 fee will indeed give you Plenty in the tank to post up.:p
Hilarious
As it was such a lovely day today (27 degrees celsius) we decided to go to a very picturesque town called 'Otterlo'. Half way there my son realised that I forgotten to pack my wife's wheelchair, so in the end I had to carry her around, what a MUPPET! lol
We stopped for dinner and had a fab time cooking in the rear of the Elgrand, even the dog had a great day out and a nice chill at the end of day! lo

View attachment 4611View attachment 4612View attachment 4613View attachment 4615View attachment 4614
I'm off to bed mate as ive had too much sun today and its put me in one of my funny having a giggle moods. Be seeing you.

I say sir !
I'l be seeeeeeing yoooou what ! 😀👍
Cheers

As it was such a lovely day today (27 degrees celsius) we decided to go to a very picturesque town called 'Otterlo'. Half way there my son realised that I forgotten to pack my wife's wheelchair, so in the end I had to carry her around, what a MUPPET! lol
We stopped for dinner and had a fab time cooking in the rear of the Elgrand, even the dog had a great day out and a nice chill at the end of day! lo

View attachment 4611View attachment 4612View attachment 4613View attachment 4615View attachment 4614
That's a great set up you have there matey , very nice van indeed with a nice conversion and set in such a beautiful location too !
Glad you had a nice day fella 😎👍

Took it to Paris
Could I f@@k find a car park that was high enough to park it in!!!
We found a side street with parking bays when we went 2 years ago. About 10 mins walk from Eiffel tower. None of the car parks were high enough, that we could find.

We found a side street with parking bays when we went 2 years ago. About 10 mins walk from Eiffel tower. None of the car parks were high enough, that we could find.
Found an app call Parclick and ended up bookingon there after viewing the garages on street view to find one high enough worked well in the end,! Couldn’t find onstreet for more than four hours !!

Removed the hws coach lines as the car wash people ruined them. My fingers now hurt!View attachment 4624

One of the many reasons i dont do car wash people lol, Self Wash is the only way, nobody looks after my car like i do (dont blame them really, they've not got the time to take the care I do).

I have it a good wash, it looked great when it got here so was surprised to see how much dirt came off. I think the first wash of a used car is important as you see every detail. I can see a few strone chips on the bonnet I'm going to need to get a paint pen for.

Also trial fit of cosworth spoiler, looks about 30mm too short to me.

IMAG1592.jpgIMAG1593.jpg

One of the many reasons i dont do car wash people lol, Self Wash is the only way, nobody looks after my car like i do (dont blame them really, they've not got the time to take the care I do).
Yeah I don't use them ever really but peer pressure from a 3 year old won lol

I have it a good wash, it looked great when it got here so was surprised to see how much dirt came off. I think the first wash of a used car is important as you see every detail. I can see a few strone chips on the bonnet I'm going to need to get a paint pen for.

Also trial fit of cosworth spoiler, looks about 30mm too short to me.

View attachment 4625View attachment 4626
The spoiler IMHOP looks good mate. You just need to make sure its 100% mm perfect centre. The overhang either side albeit short but at least it overhangs both sides. We are only talking a shortage of over hang drop of around 30mm's anyway either side. Set it back a tad too matey for max effect like mine is.SNV32396.JPGSNV32397.JPGSNV32398.JPGSNV32399.JPGSNV32400.JPG

The spoiler IMHOP looks good mate. You just need to make sure its 100% mm perfect centre. The overhang either side albeit short but at least it overhangs both sides. We are only talking a shortage of over hang drop of around 30mm's anyway either side. Set it back a tad too matey for max effect like mine is.View attachment 4627View attachment 4628View attachment 4629View attachment 4630View attachment 4631

Might find the being fitted a bit further back will be more to do with allowing the back door to open :p fitted too far forward it would hit the roof.

Back