• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Another sunny so decided to sort my rear bumper out AGAIN..... Only a quick job with a bit of body filler and then a blast over with some rattle cans. But it came up surprisingly well 😁20180507_165108.jpg20180507_172221.jpg20180507_172235.jpg

Gr8 job wanna do mine?

Maybe wheels to?
Haha looks like your a bit far away I'm afraid! Have spray gun equipment to do proper ish job (I'm no professional) but paint shop was closed with bank hol so had to make do with rattle cans. But still quite pleased with how it came out 😁

What I have done is driven it - good trip to Norfolk for the weekend.

What I need to do is wash it - so many bugs on the front! I also really do need to fix the aircon, absolutely melting on the way back.

However it's my Birthday and the only thing happening now is beer!

What I need to do is wash it - so many bugs on the front! I also really do need to fix the aircon, absolutely melting on the way back.

Sounds like a great weekend. Happy Birthday.

David

Gave mine a full service. Fuel filter, oil filter, air filter and all 3 drive belts (thanks BMR). Also cleaned the maf and fitted my Samco inlet hose. Driving like a beast now.

Thanks Nissan for hiding the oil filter, not. Took me bloody ages to locate it! Though putting a little drip tray underneath the filter is genius!

Happy birthday fella 😁

Many happy returns of the day to you blingo .
Hope you had a good birthday matey .
Enjoy your beers 😎👍🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

Seven of us went for a ride out to see the tree planted in her Dad's memory as it would have been his 80th today.

Stopped for cake on the way back, then went to a 60th birthday party.

REALLY glad of the aircon today!

mbh1.png

mbh2.png

Selfish Mundano driver probably wished he hadn't parked like a twat. I did leave him room to open his door. Just.

Seven of us went for a ride out to see the tree planted in her Dad's memory as it would have been his 80th today.

Stopped for cake on the way back, then went to a 60th birthday party.

REALLY glad of the aircon today!

View attachment 4639

View attachment 4640

Selfish Mundano driver probably wished he hadn't parked like a twat. I did leave him room to open his door. Just.

Gosh ,
you had a busy day matey . Very nice looking van you've got there.
Nice thing to do planting a tree and I'm pleased you had nice weather too !
May it grow tall and strong!
Cheers , Nathan

Back