• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAE 2016 - 8th to 11th September - Newark Show Ground

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let Karl. Know so we can add you to the list, plus you'll need to pay asap otherwise if we don't get enough members to go we may loose a pitch if we can't fill it, which will mean some members may not be allowed onto our club stand, so first come first served, the quicker payment is made to guarantee your space. We have previous booked four pitches this year but are struggling to fill them all, so if in the next week we cannot get enough members to pay and attend we will have to try and sell a pitch to another club, therefore having less space for those who leave it last minute to pay.

Arctic Fox +2(one under 12)...funds sent via paypal karl@elgrandoc.uk

Put me down for 1 adult. I have paid Karl by paypal

Started lesson planning today and then just dropped in the conversation that I need Friday Sept 9th off. Friday off approved. Then I asked how early I can get away on the Thursday.........Lunchtime any good for you, was the reply. Now it's just down to what time the wife let's me leave

Sorry for the delay. All updated with payments received! Looking much healthier ☺️

For those attending the JAE this year we would like everyone to have a Spec Sheet with details of your Elgrand and any mods/upgrades.
Ive put a sample below for the sort of details I would need you to complete.
The template has been created using Microsoft Word, and so you will need this to be able to enter your details. If you don't have word then simply send me your details and I'll type it up for you and email it back to you completed.
I will need you to send me a private message with your email address so I can send you the template, or for you to send me your details.
Thanks.
View attachment 995

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you send the blank template to me, cheers

Hi can you add me for two adult tickets please.i dont know how to add my name to your list.i hope im not too late.i can confirm this weekend.

Hi guys - costumes have been mentioned a few times. Whats the crack is there a theme? do you "stage" the stand at all if so what props are needed. Sorry for all the questions it's all new to me.

OK, so the last thread fizzled out and was an early planning thread. It's time to get serious now.

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT ABOUT JAE

Tickets as per the site are £45 each. If you want to be on the Club Stand, the cost will be £50 each. The extra £5 goes towards the cost of the actual plot. This year the price is the same regardless of whether you join on the Thursday or the Friday.

Day tickets are available directly from the JAE website, but having a day ticket means you won't get your Elgrand on the stand.

We need to have at least 28 Elgrand's on the stand.

Caravans are allowed and will be parked on the club stand, so space is limited. The plot will be split between the vehicles, the living area, and the camping area. I'll do a layout design as we get closer to the event and we know how many people are coming.

To keep it simple, JAE is a massive car show with thousands of Japanese cars on show from hundreds of clubs. The event is huge with plenty to do for all the family. Dogs are allowed but must be kept on a lead and poo must be picked up. Same goes for kids (rofl). Please note there is a firework display on Saturday night, so dogs and children that might find this distressing might want to be taken out for the evening (the site is free to come and go as long as you have a wrist band.

JAE is a chance for us all to get together, relax, have a few drinks and enjoy good food with good company. There will be a marquee, seats, a BBQ, music, and everything you need to enjoy a long weekend away.

Please support the club, the show and the Japanese car scene by coming along.

There are NO restrictions on who attends. To come to the show you just need a Japanese car. To be on the ElgrandOC stand, you need an Elgrand. It doesn't need to be "show car" quality. It doesn't need to be fancy. It doesn't need to be modified. It doesn't need to be "as new". Being clean is preferred, and if it's not, I'll probably clean it for you when it's on the stand.

I am going to need payment for tickets ASAP so that I know who is definitely coming. I am unsure of the deadline to buy tickets yet, but I will find out and add it to this thread when I know.

Children under 12 are free (2 per each paying adult). Each adult ticket is £50. Payment needs to go to karl@elgrandoc.uk. Please include your username in the payment details so I know who each payment relates to.
  1. Karl E50 - 1 adults - Thursday - PAID (P)
  2. Headless E50 - 1 adult - Thursday - PAID
  3. Rapper E50 - 2 adults Thursday PAID
  4. Absolution E51 - 2 adult - Thursday - PAID
  5. simjoh E51 - 2 adults - Thursday
  6. E50ZRider E50 - 1 adult - Thursday
  7. silverback E50 - 1 adult - Thursday
  8. kevmo_g E51 - 1 adult - Thursday - PAID
  9. BMR - 2 adults E51 - Thursday - PAID
  10. LittleG E51 - 1 adult - Thursday - PAID
  11. electricaldave - 1 adult - Thursday
  12. mikeb4x4 E51 - 1 adult - Thursday - PAID
  13. sean_h E51 - 2 adults - Thursday - PAID
  14. Del E51 - 2 adults - Friday - PAID
  15. kippaxblue - 2 adults - Thursday
  16. RobP E50 - 2 adults, 2 Kids - Friday
  17. Clocky280 E50 - 1 adult - Thursday - PAID
  18. Jim Crow - 2 Adults 1 Child - Friday
  19. Oldboybob E50 - 1 adult - Friday PAID
  20. Blingo E51 - 1 adult 1 child - Friday - PAID (P)
  21. Davegrand E50 - 2 adults - Thursday - PAID (P)
  22. Pauloz - 1 Adult Thursday
  23. Roamin - 1 Adult Thursday - PAID (P)
  24. edduk E50 - 2 Adult - Thursday - PAID
  25. Arctic Fox E51 - 1 Adult - Thursday - PAID
  26. Ian e51 - 2 adults - Friday

ALL PAYMENTS FOR JAE HAVE TO BE IN THIS MONTH. PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP IF YOU ARE DEFINITELY COMING.

Once you have all payments sorted, so you know when we should receive the tickets?

1 adult and a pink and mint party bus please :wait:

I'll pay up on 15th August as that's pay day. :clap:

Cheers

Once you have all payments sorted, so you know when we should receive the tickets?
All tickets are sent via email. I'll email them out to the email address registered on your account.

I will also print off everyone's ticket and take them with me in case anyone forgets them, as a fail safe :)

For those attending the JAE this year we would like everyone to have a Spec Sheet with details of your Elgrand and any mods/upgrades.
Ive put a sample below for the sort of details I would need you to complete.
The template has been created using Microsoft Word, and so you will need this to be able to enter your details. If you don't have word then simply send me your details and I'll type it up for you and email it back to you completed.
I will need you to send me a private message with your email address so I can send you the template, or for you to send me your details.
Thanks.
View attachment 995
Hi Alan, could you email me the template please, Mikeb4x4
mikebailey@hotmail.com
Thanks, Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back