• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAE 2016 - 8th to 11th September - Newark Show Ground

Status
Not open for further replies.
@E50ZRider @electricaldave @kippaxblue @RobP @Jim Crow @Pauloz & @freshandminty

Payment for JAE is required ASAP. If you are wanting to come, we need to see the monies as tickets will be ordered next week.

Also, anyone who hasn't paid for electric hookup, can you please send an additional £10 to cover the cost? Any money we get over and above the cost of electric will go towards supplies for the club at the event.

Just a heads up for stand planning etc that I'll be in the show and shine on the Saturday so I'll need to move my bus early Saturday morning and then back again early Saturday evening.

Sorry for the complication :)

Yes, this year we have both @freshandminty and @Del representing the Elgrand and the club in the Show and Shine competition. I'll definitely be heading in for a nosey! You'd both better have your EOC flags flying high!!!! :rofl:

Yes, this year we have both @freshandminty and @Del representing the Elgrand and the club in the Show and Shine competition. I'll definitely be heading in for a nosey! You'd both better have your EOC flags flying high!!!! :rofl:

Not sure about a flag but I'll put a little message on my high-score board to tell people to head over to the stand. :)

You should check out the size of the flags that @Rapperfrapper just received for the stand :rofl:

It's not how big it is, it's if you can keep it up! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
With this getting closer, do we know when we should expect the tickets to come for?
The new flag looks fantastic, very professional look.

I'll be ordering the tickets next Friday mate (26th), unless I get all money in before then and no one else shows interest. The tickets are then emailed to me. Once I have them, they will be emailed onto individuals using the email address used to sign up to the forum.

I better go get some ink for my printers then,lol.

I better go get some ink for my printers then,lol.

If you can't print them off, I will have copies of everyone's ticket, so you can just get them from me when you arrive.

Are we all meeting up at the retail park again to convoy in together? i will have the caravan which is looking a little shabby so need to position that towards the rear of the plot and as i dont get out too much with it may need a few mins to position it correctly. I have asked Kev to check to make sure there are no height barriers on the retail park because I dont want the worlds first cabriolet caravan.

Not sure weather I will be there Thursday night or Friday morning yet, depends on if I've been a good boy or not.

I will be arriving around 7pm on Friday as my lad is coming with me and it's a bloody school day!!!

I will be arriving around 7pm on Friday as my lad is coming with me and it's a bloody school day!!!
Tell them your taking him on a field trip and turn up Thursday evening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back