• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAE 2016 - 8th to 11th September - Newark Show Ground

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be arriving around 7pm on Friday as my lad is coming with me and it's a bloody school day!!!
Me too, so you are not the only one!

Honestly, I'm just glad someone else is bringing a child with them... not an easy balance, I seem to end up feeling either anti social or a party-pooper with child in tow :(

(won't stop me though :D)

Me too, so you are not the only one!

Honestly, I'm just glad someone else is bringing a child with them... not an easy balance, I seem to end up feeling either anti social or a party-pooper with child in tow :(

(won't stop me though :D)

Your son is awesome! Glad to have him on board! The show doesn't have to be all about the adults!

Karl, any idea when you will send the tickets. I leave on Monday 5th to drive to Inverness staying in a Pod until the 7th then leave early morning to drive down to Newark. I will stay in the Premier Inn that night so hopefully I can print out the ticket then

Yes. I want to attend from Friday. 1 adult. BUT my Elgrand is waiting for a reasonably priced accelerator pedal unit. Hope to have it fixed in time 'cos my garage guys are fab and great fans of my Elgrand. I have a 'T' reg highway star which was a present to myself 1 year ago. If it gets fixed, can I just join you on the Friday and pay in cash please?

I think you might just have to purchase your ticket at the gate Louise as Karl did have a deadline for the money to be in. Hopefully your car will be all fixed and look forward to seeing you there.

I think you might just have to purchase your ticket at the gate Louise as Karl did have a deadline for the money to be in. Hopefully your car will be all fixed and look forward to seeing you there.
does that mean that I will not be able to get on the Elgrand stand with you guys?

I sure you will be fine. Send Karl a private message as he has organised the tickets.

I sure you will be fine. Send Karl a private message as he has organised the tickets.

TA! will do when I know more about the situation with my repairs. I hope I can make it as I am looking forward to meeting you all... Plus any excuse to be out and about camping in my van.

Yes, you can turn up and pay on the gate, but the price goes up to £60 I think, maybe £65. But you will still be able to get onto the stand.

Karl, any idea when you will send out the JAE tickets

Yes, you can turn up and pay on the gate, but the price goes up to £60 I think, maybe £65. But you will still be able to get onto the stand.
C

Cheers! Hope to see you all. My van seems fixed after my garage guys spoke with Brian to fix a sensor problem. Fingers crossed

Last edited:
Hi Louise, hope your Elgrand is running ok now, spoke to a guy from your garage about your lack of throttle response, he seemed to be quite well versed on your truck but just needed a push in the right direction, hope to catch up with you at the JAE.

C

Cheers! Hope to see you all. My van seems fixed after my garage guys spoke with Brian to fix a sensor problem. Fingers crossed

Louise - If you are definitely coming I need to re-do the stand layout to incorporate your vehicle.

This should be fun, it was tight with 23 vehicles, now we have 25 :rofl:

Louise - If you are definitely coming I need to re-do the stand layout to incorporate your vehicle.

This should be fun, it was tight with 23 vehicles, now we have 25 :rofl:

Yes. I am coming No further problems with the van. I have looked up the weather and it seems like it will be fine for the weekend. Looking forward to meeting you all. I will be driving up on Thursday. Can I e-mail you at the gate and then head on onto the Elgrand stand?. Hoping to buy some letters for the back of my van as all the Elgrand ones are missing.
I just need room for the van as I always sleep in it.

Cheers

Hi Louise, hope your Elgrand is running ok now, spoke to a guy from your garage about your lack of throttle response, he seemed to be quite well versed on your truck but just needed a push in the right direction, hope to catch up with you at the JAE.

A big thank you for all your help Yes the mechanics at the garage are all impressed with the Elgrand and love my van. They take care of me very well.See you at the JAE

Yes. I am coming No further problems with the van. I have looked up the weather and it seems like it will be fine for the weekend. Looking forward to meeting you all. I will be driving up on Thursday. Can I e-mail you at the gate and then head on onto the Elgrand stand?. Hoping to buy some letters for the back of my van as all the Elgrand ones are missing.
I just need room for the van as I always sleep in it.

Cheers

Hi Louise, it's best for you to call me - 07886 621009 as Thursday will be a mad day.

If you want to get there for 1pm which is when we are meeting, then you can meet us all at the same point. You will need to buy your tickets when you get there, not sure if they are £60 or £65 on the gate.

Not sure if any of the trade stands will be selling the letters, but unless someone going has a spare set, I don't know if you'll get them, but worth looking around.

Hi Louise, it's best for you to call me - 07886 621009 as Thursday will be a mad day.

If you want to get there for 1pm which is when we are meeting, then you can meet us all at the same point. You will need to buy your tickets when you get there, not sure if they are £60 or £65 on the gate.

Not sure if any of the trade stands will be selling the letters, but unless someone going has a spare set, I don't know if you'll get them, but worth looking around.
okay dokay

Louise Mark (Absolution) has a spare ticket think he will be contacting you.

Hello Louise, Brian (BMR) mentioned you are possibly after a ticket for JAE, I have a spare ticket now if you are interested. I have just sent you a message :)

Is the layout going to get shown before we turn up? Any idea how many are bringing tents or sleeping in the vans?

Trying not too worry but last year the wasnt many options where too pitch a tent rolling up on Friday....

Oh, and can someone please change the weather forecast :)

Have a very excited child here...

My son is quite keen too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back