• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yakushi Weekend Show 2021 - September 10th - 12th. ATTENDANCE LIST

Hmm dint take a hill into consideration having a tent and pitches normally being flat lol

Eek I'd better get the club plot plan sorted out then! 😬
How shall I play it as a Saturday only visitor? Do I bring the beast to the club stand or leave it in general car park?
The day only ticket does permit the showing of vehicles from 09.00 to 17.00 on the Saturday.
Thanks.

Should arrive about 4:30 - pick the boy up at 3 from school and head straight down.
Will bring the ramps then (never had to use them before)

always fun to put up different awnings with no instructions 😀 especially with a beer 🍺 (starting to regret not getting an inflatable one!)

pop up loo tent arrived today 💩
Lol I will be scratching my head to, trying to figure out how it goes up

How shall I play it as a Saturday only visitor? Do I bring the beast to the club stand or leave it in general car park?
The day only ticket does permit the showing of vehicles from 09.00 to 17.00 on the Saturday.
Thanks.
Yeah bring it to the club stand. I'll make sure there's some room for the day visitors 👍

Haha brilliant! I thought you were joking about bringing it 🤣
If I could of fit the spare freezer in that would of been coming to
For the kids iv got a tin can ally with nerf guns(electric machine gun versions)
Monopoly
Football (skill pack and net)
Quad
Rounders (very soft ball)
Ps4 (4 controlls) 50+ games
Some other out doors things but without getting out the hot tub I carnt remember

If I could of fit the spare freezer in that would of been coming to
For the kids iv got a tin can ally with nerf guns(electric machine gun versions)
Monopoly
Football (skill pack and net)
Quad
Rounders (very soft ball)
Ps4 (4 controlls) 50+ games
Some other out doors things but without getting out the hot tub I carnt remember
👍 Nice one.
Last time, we were allowed in the adjacent field with the kids to kick a football around. Not sure if it'll be the case this time but hopefully 🤞 Gives the kids somewhere to have fun without us worrying about cars getting hit by anything.

👍 Nice one.
Last time, we were allowed in the adjacent field with the kids to kick a football around. Not sure if it'll be the case this time but hopefully 🤞 Gives the kids somewhere to have fun without us worrying about cars getting hit by anything.
Thats the god thing to a big tent o was going to stick them behind at worse case or pop into a neibours field never had a problem at other shows

I would love to have been there but my engine has gone belly up,oil and water levels are ok .drove to work less than half a mile away, on the way home i got a metal on metal clattering sound which stopped just before I got home and it struggled to do 10mph by the time I got the driveway. This was in July. I've asked Steve at tojo Motors and vq35de are in short supply, might turn up for a day visit.

NOTE TO ALL WHO ARE COMING.

I have just purchased all of the weekend camping tickets.
These are e-tickets and will be emailed out over the next couple of days to the email account you have registered on the forum.

If you have not received your tickets by wednesday, please contact me.

Full instructions will be included in the email. I am not sure at the moment if you need to print them or if you can show them on your mobile device, I'll confirm and include in the email.

Not long now ladies and gentlemen.

Back