• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yakushi Weekend Show 2021 - September 10th - 12th. ATTENDANCE LIST

LAST SHOUT FOR YAKUSHI!!!!!!

I will be purchasing the tickets tomorrow evening. You have less than 24 hours to persuade your better halves to either come or allow you a weekend away with the EOC crew. It's gonna be mega!

099022B1-0739-464C-B762-18830EB633E7.jpeg

Absolutely cannot wait! The fridge is in and working, the lights work, the screens work, the tv works, the battery works, the diesel heater is currently not working (I think it’s a fuel issue), now, to find some time to wash it!

And she's fully prepped
1 more wash when I finish work Thursday and a quick polish then 5am set off Friday ready go meet you lot again20210904_115919.jpg20210904_121141.jpg20210904_080850.jpg

View attachment 60827

Absolutely cannot wait! The fridge is in and working, the lights work, the screens work, the tv works, the battery works, the diesel heater is currently not working (I think it’s a fuel issue), now, to find some time to wash it!
Ah think of me when I'm cabbage drunk across the seats folded flat 🤣 🤣

Checked my awning to make sure everything is there......... No pegs in bag😱. Quick trip to local camping shop got some new pegs... Now sit back and find as many YouTube videos on how to put the thing up...... It will keep me entertained Friday evening with beer in hand scratching my head trying to put the thing up.....

Good prep mate. But why you setting off so early? Be surprised if anyone else is there before lunch time
3 hours to get down to red lion truck stop having a 2day English breakfast so may take an hour to eat then 15 miles over the road into ground and need time to get tent set up just how the wife likes it as 1st point of call is keep her happy followed by keep enzo entertained and possibly a nap lol coming from North of Liverpool on a Friday past Birmingham is normally a no no in work it can take a 8 hour day to a 15 hour day so beat the traffic and have a good relax

3 hours to get down to red lion truck stop having a 2day English breakfast so may take an hour to eat then 15 miles over the road into ground and need time to get tent set up just how the wife likes it as 1st point of call is keep her happy followed by keep enzo entertained and possibly a nap lol coming from North of Liverpool on a Friday past Birmingham is normally a no no in work it can take a 8 hour day to a 15 hour day so beat the traffic and have a good relax
Eek I'd better get the club plot plan sorted out then! 😬

I'm thinking I will probably be there around midday as only ferry I could get is 8.30am
Yeah I'm hoping for around lunchtime arrival too. Working away next week, so gotta empty all work stuff out of van and re pack thurs night, and a quick wash before setting off Friday morn

Yeah I'm hoping for around lunchtime arrival too. Working away next week, so gotta empty all work stuff out of van and re pack thurs night, and a quick wash before setting off Friday morn
Cool should be enough of us to get marquee I've got up so I can get organised

Cool should be enough of us to get marquee I've got up so I can get organised
Yeah me Amy and enzo will be there think we did it between 4 last time at worse case iv got my back up griddle and 2 bottles for emergency use for you

Are we on the hill again?
Will I need ramps?

Should arrive about 4:30 - pick the boy up at 3 from school and head straight down.
Will bring the ramps then (never had to use them before)

always fun to put up different awnings with no instructions 😀 especially with a beer 🍺 (starting to regret not getting an inflatable one!)

pop up loo tent arrived today 💩

Back