• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yakushi Show Attendance List - Towcester - 13th to 15th September

@RobP
Thats the spirit Rob.
You can take what food is left for the kids

when is the final date to confirm this?

when is the final date to confirm this?

Not sure yet. But we have limited space on the stand. With 21 already confirmed, we might dull up before the tickets cut off.

Aw hell yeah put me down for this after all!!!!!!! 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁 we're all systems go!! Kids are eating beans on toast for the whole of September πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
2 adults 2 kids for the weekend please πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ₯‚πŸ»πŸΊπŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸ»πŸΊπŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸΈπŸΉπŸ·πŸΊπŸΉπŸΈπŸΎπŸ₯ƒπŸ₯‚πŸ»πŸ·πŸ·πŸΉπŸΊ
@Karl will send deposit in the morning πŸ‘
I've changed my mind take me off ;)

Not sure yet. But we have limited space on the stand. With 21 already confirmed, we might dull up before the tickets cut off.

what is the limit on that stand?

Aw hell yeah put me down for this after all!!!!!!! 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁 we're all systems go!! Kids are eating beans on toast for the whole of September πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
2 adults 2 kids for the weekend please πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ₯‚πŸ»πŸΊπŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸ»πŸΊπŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸΈπŸΉπŸ·πŸΊπŸΉπŸΈπŸΎπŸ₯ƒπŸ₯‚πŸ»πŸ·πŸ·πŸΉπŸΊ
Excellent Rob, glad you couldn't resist, I can see you're a bloody tease lol

what is the limit on that stand?

We have space for 35 Elgrand's, so once we hit that point, we'll not be accepting any more to join. We've had "extras" added to a stand before, and we've had to park Elgrand's on other people's plots or away from the rest of us. So we are being strict with the numbers now.

I'm guessing I'm too late to book? If someone can't go I'm after a full weekend ticket for one.

You better be coming Mr & MRS ROBP GROUP πŸ˜‚

Thanks for the invite only just seen it sorry for delay in replying. We have a dog no one to leave him with for that long so no go for us

Back