• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yakushi Show Attendance List - Towcester - 13th to 15th September

I’ve just sent the £20 deposit Karl... Just read above, do you need the other £12.50 now?

Hey @Darryl, that's awesome.
No, I don't need it now, but if you have it, it gets it out the way 👍

I’ll do it now Karl because I have a memory like a Sieve!!!!

Only 10 spaces left on the stand now, but 13 names on the pending list.
We cannot accept more than 35 people on the stand for Yakushi, so the next 10 people to pay deposit (or in full) will claim those spaces.

Don't miss out on your opportunity for an absolutely belting weekend :D

For anyone wanting to know more about the show, visit https://yakushi-show.co.uk for all details.

Feedback on the website would be good too seeing as I may have had a hand in building it :joy:

Looks good.
Can we have A1 A2 A4 A5 A6 and A7 LOL
Loads of space.
Can't wait to go.

For anyone wanting to know more about the show, visit https://yakushi-show.co.uk for all details.

Feedback on the website would be good too seeing as I may have had a hand in building it :joy:
I think it needs proof reading, I was just reading the 'meet the team' there were a few out of place words.

Looks good.
Can we have A1 A2 A4 A5 A6 and A7 LOL
Loads of space.
Can't wait to go.

We've got plots A1 - A9, but sharing with the Honda club. We've split all 9 plots in half. Think we'll, once again, have the biggest club stand at the event as the Honda side is made up of 5 smaller Honda clubs.

It means that A1-3 will be social/camping and A4-9 will be for the cars to be displayed :)

We've got plots A1 - A9, but sharing with the Honda club. We've split all 9 plots in half. Think we'll, once again, have the biggest club stand at the event as the Honda side is made up of 5 smaller Honda clubs.

It means that A1-3 will be social/camping and A4-9 will be for the cars to be displayed :)
Wow thats brill.
Its going to be an amazing show.
Great work. 👍 👍 👍

26 spaces sold now... only 9 plots left on the stand. If you want to be in on it, please get your deposits in ASAP.

Anyone who is down as guaranteed with no deposit will be bumped off by anyone who pays a deposit once the 35 spots are all allocated.

Great response to this so far, and proves that EOC once against goes above and beyond to support shows and events :)

8 spaces left to fill. Anyone on the pending list, if you want to come, you need to get full ticket payment into me ASAP.

If anyone not on the list is wanting to come, the places are on offer as first come first served, so don't hesitate to get your money in and get on the list.

This is going to be a fantastic weekend and we'll be supporting a potentially fantastic show that will go on for many years to come :)

Any update on this? Need to start planning.
@Karl did you get my £20 via PayPal?

Karl is on holiday at the moment so may not reply...

This is all going ahead, will start making show plans shortly :)

I NEED ALL TICKET MONEY IN BY 31ST AUGUST WHICH IS NEXT SATURDAY.

ANYONE WHO HAS PAID A DEPOSIT AND NOT PAID THE BALANCE WILL NOT GET THEIR DEPOSIT BACK.

AFTER 31ST AUGUST - YOU WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO BUY FULL PRICE TICKETS ON THE GATES AT THE EVENT.

BE QUICK, THIS HAS BEEN IN PLANNING FOR LONG ENOUGH NOW.

I NEED ALL TICKET MONEY IN BY 31ST AUGUST WHICH IS NEXT SATURDAY.

ANYONE WHO HAS PAID A DEPOSIT AND NOT PAID THE BALANCE WILL NOT GET THEIR DEPOSIT BACK.

AFTER 31ST AUGUST - YOU WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO BUY FULL PRICE TICKETS ON THE GATES AT THE EVENT.

BE QUICK, THIS HAS BEEN IN PLANNING FOR LONG ENOUGH NOW.

Paid mine Karl don't forget to update the list 😉

Back