• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Which Elgrand have you got?

Which Elgrand have you got?

• E50

Votes: 246 15.8%
  • E51

Votes: 1,177 75.8%
  • E52

Votes: 48 3.1%
  • None

Votes: 82 5.3%

• Total voters
I have no idea what model I have lol, I know its an E51, 2.5 thays about it, previous owner removed all the shiny letter off the boot.

I have no idea what model I have lol, I know its an E51, 2.5 thays about it, previous owner removed all the shiny letter off the boot.
Post a pic, most of the guys on here can tell the difference from looking at just a wheel nut 😳😁

Either going full membership via £12 or a third party host. I use postimage.org.

Hi new member, thinking of buying this, has anyone in the club owned it before? Thanks James

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220801_102442_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20220801_102442_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 14
Recently purchased E51 and joined OC. Went for the E51 as best looking and adaptable. Tempted by the retro look of the E50 but stuck with the E51. As stated elsewhere think they went down the wrong route with the E52!!

2008 highway star. I believe its an E51 series 3

E51 Rider. 3.5 v6 with LPG (broken pipe) fitted

E51 Rider S2 3.5 metallic silver camper 2004

2005 E51 HWS 4WD 3.5l Silver with aftermarket headunit with GPS and OEM cruise control - love it!!

I've got a E51 Series 3 only had it 4 weeks and still finding new things on it. Hoping to set the rear screen up with mirror screen soon

The actual very first E51 Rider Sport that was imported from Japan. Mine was taken from the Nissan production line, taken to Autech and then to Nismo to have the engine work done. The vehicle was purpose purchased by a big Japanese company MD whereby his chauffeur was the only driver to transport dignitaries around. I was advised that the vehicle had mainly done motorway driving to and from the airport! I still have the manuals with the notes made by the chauffeur tabbed onto the manuals, I even have some Japanese DVD's that were left in it!
Cary

Back