• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Which Elgrand have you got?

Which Elgrand have you got?

• E50

Votes: 248 15.9%
  • E51

Votes: 1,185 75.8%
  • E52

Votes: 49 3.1%
  • None

Votes: 82 5.2%

• Total voters
2004 E51 S1 Rider Autech

Attachments

• 20230226_141200.jpg
    20230226_141200.jpg
    616.6 KB · Views: 3
2006 Highways Star

The E51's are certainly the most common here now. Mines a 2006 Highway star. 3.5 4x4 version (had to use the diff lock on its first outing to a campsite!). Still trying to work out whether its a s2 or s3......

I got Highways Star 3.5L 2006 , what Series is it ?

I've got the e51,best car I've bought up to date absolutely love it

2010 e52 highway star 3.5.

E51 2007. Silver. 3.5l petrol and lpg converted.

2007 E51 series 2 highway star Urban edition Autech 3.5L RWD in white, owned less than a week :) came with a semi camper conversion

Simple one - just to try and keep a rough track of how many of each model we have within the club 👍
Be good if we could choose 2 because I have a E50 & E51 - I bought the E51 to replace my E50 that I've had for 12yrs but when selling time came I just couldn't do it so I now have 2 Ellie's, I think my E50 is the fav so as I could only vote once I chose that option 👍

Back