• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Which Elgrand have you got?

Which Elgrand have you got?

• E50

Votes: 248 15.9%
  • E51

Votes: 1,185 75.8%
  • E52

Votes: 49 3.1%
  • None

Votes: 82 5.2%

• Total voters
None, but I’m on the lookout for another, kids really miss “Betsy”. Has to have lpg this time though (oh and 4wd) There’s no other vehicle quite like it IMO

I've always thought E51 is the best I did look at E52 I liked the drive but didn't like the look of it

We’ll my status of “mine” just changed to an e51 rider in white! Away to pick one up tomorrow evening 😀

I HAVE AN E51 XL, THAT EATS GOLF GTI'S AND AUDI'S, AND CRUISES FAULTLESSLY:cool:

this is mine when I fist bought it in sept 2021 2005 XL

Attachments

• 20211016_130308.jpg
    20211016_130308.jpg
    398.2 KB · Views: 16
Not yet get my car, but for Elgrand, definitely E51 series 3. I heard 2010 model got updates that they drove much more smooth, no sure if it's true.

I HAVE AN E51 XL, THAT EATS GOLF GTI'S AND AUDI'S, AND CRUISES FAULTLESSLY:cool:
How strange, me but not me, in an XL that eats GTI's? Hmmm having now driven an E51 although didn't proper boot it I find that statement very hard to believe because I drive a Mk6 GTI

Unless that's a fake account made to take the piss out of me 😆😆

From RG12.....I own an RG250...spooky.

Picking up a S2 E51 HWS (2.5) 4WD in the new week, stoked to say the least!

2005 E51 3.5 litre Autotech Rider

Back