• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Which Elgrand have you got?

Which Elgrand have you got?

• E50

Votes: 248 15.9%
  • E51

Votes: 1,185 75.8%
  • E52

Votes: 49 3.1%
  • None

Votes: 82 5.2%

• Total voters
Dont have one unfortunately, but hoping to get one in the coming months..... when I pass my test ha ha

Judging from votes kind of strange as only 1% has E52. Wonder if there is any reason behind this (price?)

Judging from votes kind of strange as only 1% has E52. Wonder if there is any reason behind this (price?)

Woot! My vote bumped it to 1.1%

I can make a difference!

For me the smaller size is more desirable to fit into tighter spaces, plus newer looking interior 👍

Another E50 3.2 still going strong after 20 years

22 year old E50 Highway Star 3.3 AWD owned for 6 years

2001 Silver E50 V 3.0ltr Neo has 130000km. Had it since 2012 and have had no problems at all, just replaced front brake pads and rear brake shoes and lower control arm bushes. Had 70000km when i bought it.
Loving ours and only had it a week

E51 and shes a beaut ... wouldnt have anything else 😎

E51 Rider Autech (Nellie)

E51 autech.2006. (Black panther)

E50. 4x4. Qd32. 1999.💪💪💪 I want to buy E51 for the city.

E50 3.3L same motor as the old Nissan pathfinder down here

E50 3.3L. I just got the timing belts done.One mechanic didn't have a clue but the next one new straight away it was the same parts as for the VQ33.

Back