• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Which Elgrand have you got?

Which Elgrand have you got?

• E50

Votes: 248 15.9%
  • E51

Votes: 1,185 75.8%
  • E52

Votes: 49 3.1%
  • None

Votes: 82 5.2%

• Total voters
E50 3.2 t reg j model according to jap cover but I have homy and highwaystar badges on the back so God knows what it is lol I also have klo as body colour but it's silver at the top and dark grey at the bottom so should be fun to try and get a colour match for the bottom half 🤔 love it regardless anyway

E51 HWS in black lol (may be slower than the white but looks mint!) Just need to get DVLA to sort paperwork out and I will be on the road

Yep, white is unbeatable.

I am so glad my own Wikipedia addition now has the 'white is fastest' message spread far and wide.
Good to see, good to see.

I am so glad my own Wikipedia addition now has the 'white is fastest' message spread far and wide.
Good to see, good to see.
You made me read through it and I couldn't find it so I added it myself.

I had a highway star, now looking for a rider

E51 Highway star in white just waiting on DVLA

2007 e51 highway star 2wd 3.5l in the iridescent black colour (not sure if the colour has a special name) Paperwork with DVLA. Can’t wait to get it on the road.

E51 HWS in black lol (may be slower than the white but looks mint!) Just need to get DVLA to sort paperwork out and I will be on the road
How long did DVLA take bud? Mines was sent last week, looking forward to getting going.

Love the cap badge btw, I'm ex reme myself 👍👍

How long did DVLA take bud? Mines was sent last week, looking forward to getting going.

Love the cap badge btw, I'm ex reme myself 👍👍
I'm, still waiting for DVLA so you should get your v5 for Christmas

I'm, still waiting for DVLA so you should get your v5 for Christmas
I'm 9 weeks into waiting for DVLA now so get ready for a long wait. I'm fed up with the wait now, I wanted to have it on the road before I went on holiday (I have been and now came back and still no paperwork) I'm trying not to buy too much tat for it yet. But slowly spending a small fortune on bits and bobs. Nice to have another REME family member in the club. Keep reading and posting on the forum you will soon get to 10 posts. It's amazing how much info is available on this site.

E51 S3 with the multi-tone metallic black paint job. "Harlequin Black"?

white 👌🏻

won’t let me post a pic for some reason 🤦🏻‍♂️

Back