• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Which Elgrand have you got?

Which Elgrand have you got?

• E50

Votes: 246 15.8%
  • E51

Votes: 1,177 75.8%
  • E52

Votes: 48 3.1%
  • None

Votes: 82 5.3%

• Total voters
A lovely e51 HWS

E51 3.5 XL Series3 2008 2WD 91000 Miles, Silver Color , Black Leather interior, Sun roof, Curtains, Cruise Control , Upgraded Spring and Shock Absorber, Luxury Life :blush:

I've always wondered why the E52 isn't more popular. Is it still too new? (I've had my E51 for 7 years now... and had always thought the "next un" would be an E52) Or is it harder to convert it to make it UK legal?

I've always wondered why the E52 isn't more popular. Is it still too new? (I've had my E51 for 7 years now... and had always thought the "next un" would be an E52) Or is it harder to convert it to make it UK legal?
For me E52 to small

Looking at purchasing my first.... 2002 3.5 Highway Star 4WD Full Leather

E51 highway star
And I love the thing
Just moved up from a bongo what a difference

I just bought a 2003 E51 Highway Star yesterday, it is honestly a very smooth car.

2010 E52 HWS 4WD. Just purchased recently. Plan to get it serviced then take it for a longish drive to maybe Albany WA.

04 E51 HWS. 3 years and 24k km so far. Only repairs needed , rear shocks as one was leaking and new battery - someone had fitted one with incorrect post orientation and had pulled the cables taut - crazy.

E50, the green one ;) imported and converted by Elite Campervans, the pop up roof is concave so it fills up with rain water and then soaks you if you drive away with the window open.

E51, 2006, 8 seater, Power curtains, dual power doors, 2 sunroofs, Bose system, velour interior with the leg supports middle row.
One schmick ride.

2002 E51 here. I'm also surprised to see the E52 isn't that popular.

2005 silver E51 2.5 HWS, 52K miles, imported 2017, camper conversion by Quality Campervans of Preston.

One of dem E51 things with a few Razo mods on it. Credit to previous Japanese owner. Had a 1985 Hiace for 18 years, also a grey alien import. Elly is another level of luxury, but a wee bit thirsty compared to the diesel. Easy to speed in the Elly, this one likes it above the limit cruising for her happy place.

E50 3.2 2wd. No idea how to tell the difference in the models

Back